WTB Engine for E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lefthanded

Club Guest
Guys,I'm looking for a direct replacement for my E34. Current engine M20B20 block chipped off. Any lead will be very much appreciated.Thanks.

The workshop I usually go to is doing an E34 engine conversion from M20B25 to M50B25TU.

You might want to give Ah Jong @ 016-2313811 a call. I dunno the state of the engine but you can call and find out.

Tell him Julian (white E34/black E38) asked you to call. He is located in Old Klang Road near Brothers acc shop.

julianpang;737286 said:
The workshop I usually go to is doing an E34 engine conversion from M20B25 to M50B25TU.

You might want to give Ah Jong @ 016-2313811 a call. I dunno the state of the engine but you can call and find out.

Tell him Julian (white E34/black E38) asked you to call. He is located in Old Klang Road near Brothers acc shop.

wah you got e38.. share pics la bro!

julianpang;737286 said:

Thanks. Will give him a call.

Hi Lefthanded...I just recently changed my brother's E34M20b20 to M50b25 single vanos. Done at Fatty's place, bought the halfcut from him also....only 74k original mileage!! Cost is much higher than other workshop...but really appreciated their work...

If my project ever kicks off next month, I might let go my M30B35 and most of the parts from the car. Will keep you in mind. Happy hunting till then.

V-Man;737477 said:
If my project ever kicks off next month, I might let go my M30B35 and most of the parts from the car. Will keep you in mind. Happy hunting till then.

do list downs parts that you wish to let got too heheheee

V-Man;737477 said:

keep that for me ... :)

anakin;737428 said:
Hi Lefthanded...I just recently changed my brother's E34M20b20 to M50b25 single vanos. Done at Fatty's place, bought the halfcut from him also....only 74k original mileage!! Cost is much higher than other workshop...but really appreciated their work...

Thanks Anakin. Pls msg their contact no.

V-Man;737477 said:

hoi, what u all cooking at the back ah .... planning to kill my Monsta 34 ???

I want 2jz inside can ah ...?

ice13, u no need ask la, u r surely Vman's first choice .... ;)

sachseelan;737595 said:
hoi, what u all cooking at the back ah .... planning to kill my Monsta 34 ???

I want 2jz inside can ah ...?

ice13, u no need ask la, u r surely Vman's first choice .... ;)

ha ha ha i think you better get busy making ///M babies bro .... :) and let that E34 alone to V-man ... :)

V-Man;737477 said:

aiyo...dont play all this M30 cars la....hehehehe

ssmann;737628 said:
aiyo...dont play all this M30 cars la....hehehehe

Hahaha...the pot calling the kettle black ... row ya boats gether-gether :)

anakin;737428 said:

Anakin, how much the total cost for the conversion?

Bro SESLER88 i have the parts for 520i E34 1996 engine plus all the wiring. Have a look at my facebook - Mike Samaravera. If you are keen pm bro. Going cheap only for BMW kakis. :cheers:

smike;777311 said:
Bro SESLER88 i have the parts for 520i E34 1996 engine plus all the wiring. Have a look at my facebook - Mike Samaravera. If you are keen pm bro. Going cheap only for BMW kakis. :cheers:

Waah! sound interesting.. Thanks bro smike, i will get u there ;)

Top Bottom