WTB - E39 Air Con Panel

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nevets

Club Guest
Hi All,one of my buddies air con panel gone kaput now car no air cond...anyone got an extra set to sell or can advise where to buy....Many thanks.

I may have what you need. Can you post a picture of the item you are looking for so that we can be sure of what you need. thks

Make sure you dont interchange between a 'Rest' panel with a 'Max' panel.

haywire;749221 said:
Make sure you dont interchange between a 'Rest' panel with a 'Max' panel.

Bro what the difference betw rest and max panel. please advise. tq.

On prefacelift the bottom middle button are 'Rest' but on facelift ones the same button says 'Max'. I have read before in this forum somebody who didn't know the difference swapped it for a wrong one and his compressor went kaput.

E3920aircon20panel.jpg

Heres a similar pic from the net not actual.

i have one extra with "rest" function. asking for RM500, (i bought for RM600 to use as temporaly while waiting for new one with "Max" function. pm me if interested.

New with "Max " function would cost you easily RM2,800 from Bavarian Auto

EL118;749287 said:
i have one extra with "rest" function. asking for RM500, (i bought for RM600 to use as temporaly while waiting for new one with "Max" function. pm me if interested.

New with "Max " function would cost you easily RM2,800 from Bavarian Auto

So nothing happened when you swapped it? Good news then.

I am on 'max' button. When i use the 'rest' unit - AC is not really functioning properly ie blow hot / cold air.
Managed to get a used one with 'max' - susah mau cari - for 1K. The potong shop knows that the later is harder to find .. basket ... !

yes according to my friend the E39 air con panel is very rare. his original one malfunctioned and he bought a replacement for 1.5K (that even after searching all over). now even the replacement unit is gone after only 1 year...wonder if he uses the wrong unit....

Hi Guys,

thanks for all the response. i knew i could get help from this forum but my friend have managed to source the item on his own. thanks again.

Top Bottom