[WTB] 17" used/new tyres 215 or 225 width

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stan001

Club Guest
I m looking for four tyres with 17" 215 or 225 width.. Used tyres are acceptable or should I just buy a cheaper new tyres instead.. Budget around RM300-350 per pieces... Car model is E46 ... Pls advise... Thanks

You can check our our official vendor TTH tyres for the used tires or Shah Alam Tyres for new ones that you are looking for. but with that budget, perhaps you might be able to get some pretty decent new tires….

Well, you are in luck. I have 4x Nexen N8000 tyres that i just took out from my E90 today.

Upgraded to Michelin PS3. Gatal Gatal wanna try. 224/45/R17

Nexen still has about 40 percent thread left. If you want, RM240 for all 4.Brand new RM 390 per piece. Installed 6 months ago. Receipt available if you want to see it.

I took back cause i was thinking to use it on my other car for track, but the wife is making noise cause i have to keep them in the store. Unhappy wife unhappy life.

Good review also.

http://www.carthrottle.com/tire-revi...8-tfsi-s-line/

U have sufficient budget for brand new fresh from factory GT HPY or Nexen N8000. Don't bother about used tyres..

300 to 350 is not enough to buy nexens no more. Prices of goods have gone up significantly. I bought them at close to rm400 6 months ago. 350 might still be enough to get new gt radials. No experience with them. Heard quite decent. Up to the OP buddy. If he doesnt want my nexens, I can put them elsewhere.

I bought my N8000 for RM340 per piece a month ago from a shop in Kajang. Quicksave is pricing it quite a bit higher compared to other shops, which is why I stopped going there.
Advice to OP, bite the bullet and go with new tires if its for a car you're going to drive.

you can call Holly 0177299866,i saw his shop quite a lot of 2nd hand tyres with 80-90% thread.

yapkjm said:
you can call Holly 0177299866,i saw his shop quite a lot of 2nd hand tyres with 80-90% thread.
Bro..mind to share where is Holly shop located ? Thks

Top Bottom