WTB 17" M3 rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

PiCaDiLLy

Club Guest
Hi All,I'm lOOking fOr 17" Original M3 rims for E36...HOpe tO hear frOm U... Kindly put the pic of the rims aswell and the price (u may pm me if u want) :top:Thanks and Have a Nice Day ya...! :wink:

hehehe... tak juga... :wink:

kalau sempat b4 raya then tayar raya... if not tayar deepavali kOt ehehehe :tongue:

neway, thx!

i have the E90 320i sports //M double spoke 17inch rims staggered less than a month old with tires 225front255rear. tires are runflats bridgestones. almost new condition. i am thinking of selling them if i can get a reasonable price so i can upgrade to 19inches BBS LMR :)
interested? sms me at 0122085337 or reply here. for pic see below link. cheers
http://vogus.de/RIN/Bilder/E90_194.jpg

Van1ty;356444 said:
Which M3 rims specifically?

any that will suit E36... i have One in mind but its Only in 18"...
sO i will cOnsider and decide after i have a lOok at the rims :) ;)

I just survey at kedai potong conti puchong area just beside LDP near kilang OKBaby.... fuh so many type conti rims ... but huhuhu... replica.. price around 2k - 3k include tyre for 17" and 18".

I got 2 set of e36 original M3 17 rims. Namely the M contour as well as the bmw motorsport in good cond. interested pls pm me.

the M contour rim like this...?

IMG_0006.jpg

E36_M3_Wheels.jpg

dragman;360318 said:
the M contour rim like this...?

IMG_0006.jpg

E36_M3_Wheels.jpg

Yes that's the M Contour rims. They usually come in staggered configuration. I believe miepower has 1 set in good condition for sale. Send him a PM if you're interested.

I'd get contours or parallels any day. Hate the M double spoke II "sunflower" rims that came with my car. =/

Thanks fOr the replies peeps!

I've bOught the rims... it's nOt M3 rims but i like it sOooOOo much hehehe.. :wink:

Here's the pic Of it...

260920081028.jpg

Admin, pls clOse this thread!

Thank yOu again all!~

picadilly, may i know where did you get this set of rims? i can see many in the background. Thanks.

Halfcut in PuchOng...

Mun Lee if i'm nOt mistaken... can shOw u the place if u want :top:

PiCaDiLLy;361219 said:
Halfcut in PuchOng...

Mun Lee if i'm nOt mistaken... can shOw u the place if u want :top:

sure, tell me when you'll be free to take me there, i'll buy you tea:top:

climenta-325i;361256 said:
sure, tell me when you'll be free to take me there, i'll buy you tea:top:

alritey, gimme ur cOntact nO., i'll call u when i'm available... :wink:

Top Bottom