WTA : Steering wheel refurbishment..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

DaRkHoRsE7

Club Guest
Hi..anyone has sent their leather steering wheel for refurbishment b4? For example, if d leather has lost its shine..very dull already, where to send for this kind of treatment n roughly how much?I guess if stitching is loose, obviously wud b sent to same plce rite..but how much wud it cost again?Hope sum1 out there has done this b4 n wud b willing to share on cost n also contacts n location of this place..tq in advance.

pussy;212040 said:
spoke to him already...small matter..

Yeah, ask Sifu pussy already..jus 2 share with members outder..

Wat i was told that around rm100 wil renew/refurbish leather part to look 'newer'(mayb some kinda polish treatment). N around rm200 wil b 2 replace with new leather all around.

Wat i'm worried s d center part..wat if d plastic part in d middle is too faded..can it b coated with sum kind of 'lacquer' to bring bk d shine? Probably polish it too with same liquid as used on dashboard?

maybe re-dye it.. wecolor used to do it... now they are closed..

wecolor closed ah? aiyah.....

Puss, where to do good leather re-wrap for steering wheel? I need to wrap my MOMO.....and also touch up ( ala wecolour ) the centre insert of the steering wheel.

Thanks.

pussy,can i have the add so i can travel up and do the re-wrap cause m'cca any shop also easily cost rm350 for re-wrap.

aiya.. i seam to have lot the number.. wait for it guys..will post it up later..

hi pussy ... pls pm me the contact number and address pls of the shop ... thanks

Top Bottom