WTA e90 325 sport OR e46 330 sport

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

TAFI

Club Guest
Greetings everyone, I would like to ask everyones opinion on whether i should get a Unreg e46 330i SMG sport for about 180k, Or get a e90 325 sport for second hand at about 200k (id probably have to wait till next year for the price to drop)It will be my first BMW so i thought id get smart opinions here. I do prefer speed but style at times is just as important :top: (of course speeding in style is where everyone wants to be)Your feedback is HIGHLY appreciated...

Get the E90.

Newer is always better. At that price, you can also take a look at the E46 ///M3 :)

TAFI;467958 said:
Greetings everyone,

I would like to ask everyones opinion on whether i should get a Unreg e46 330i SMG sport for about 180k, Or get a e90 325 sport for second hand at about 200k (id probably have to wait till next year for the price to drop)

It will be my first BMW so i thought id get smart opinions here. I do prefer speed but style at times is just as important :top: (of course speeding in style is where everyone wants to be)

Your feedback is HIGHLY appreciated...

E46 330i SMG M-Sport is very rare indeed (and it's usually fully specced from factory and it's CBU compared to the 325i CKD) ... I suggest you do a test drive :)

Get the E90. Newer car is always has a better design and well equipped than it's predecessor.It will retain better resale value since it is still an outgoing model.E46 330 will be more powerful but on overall package E90 325 sports will give u more satisfaction.

For speeding and styling....get the E90 and slap some mods on it...u will love it

Top Bottom