(WTA) 330ci E46 new

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
BMW9700;365955 said:
i dont trust naza to do anything to the car...i rather do it myself..they will probably send it down to the nearest petrol station with the mechanic who has experience changing wheels and batteries..thanks for your input but i rather spend the money getting it done at a reputable service centre..

regards

Bro you and I should sit down and discuss d unique (PITA) experience when purchasing from NAZA lol. having said that did you get the 1 year free warranty and i would recommend you to extend it for another 2 years for peace of mind. Warranty is under MUI insurance fyi.

shama;366001 said:
BMW9700,

would u mind upload the pics of ur new ride?

collecting in about a month...hav to clear customs then registration..will post when get it..

B33mEr;365979 said:
Bro you and I should sit down and discuss d unique (PITA) experience when purchasing from NAZA lol. having said that did you get the 1 year free warranty and i would recommend you to extend it for another 2 years for peace of mind. Warranty is under MUI insurance fyi.

got the 1 year warranty...did not go for the extra 2 years..cost additional 2500 plus..might think of that...thanks bro

Top Bottom