(WTA) 330ci E46 new

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW9700

Club Guest
found a new uk spec 330ci convertible 2004 model uk spec for sale recently...asking for rm300k..is this a reasonable price bearing in mind that the car is new with delivery mileage and high spec..the car was imported in 2005 and has been in the showroom ever since...appreciate the input..thanks and regards

wow...mucho expensive. brand new 325 coupe is 400+ from AB. for 300k, might as well get a M3.

at naza world,,comes with spare hard top..did a vin chec and its manufactured in sept 2003..facelifted..

Way ... too expensive bro. ask for more discounts :D Mine is a 330i SMG M-Sport Pckg2 year 2002 euro spec model d best part bout NAZA is dat got a 1yr warranty thrown in for free :D pay a bit more extra and you get additional 2 more years of peace of mind.

went today...offered them rm280k..

am very pissed off with the attitude of these guys..they told me to pay 10% deposit and then they will decide to sell me the car if the tax assessment goes ok.otherwise they will refund...real arrogance!!....so told the SA to call when discussed with the boss to confirm sale right now....would have done the deal if they confirmed..dont wanna pay them and cannot get back the money!

the car is a beauty...oxford green with beige interior...198 miles..

BMW9700;364871 said:
went today...offered them rm280k..

am very pissed off with the attitude of these guys..they told me to pay 10% deposit and then they will decide to sell me the car if the tax assessment goes ok.otherwise they will refund...real arrogance!!....so told the SA to call when discussed with the boss to confirm sale right now....would have done the deal if they confirmed..dont wanna pay them and cannot get back the money!

the car is a beauty...oxford green with beige interior...198 miles..

Naza World prices are absurd and overpriced. A 2004 car is a 4 year old car regardless of mileage. You shouldnt be paying anything more than RM200k.

AB had a 2004 330Ci with 18000km which I was very interested in. I was hoping the price would drop under RM200k but someone snapped it up 2 weeks ago for RM205k.

A 4 year old car is not new. It would need an Inspection 2 and a change of all oil/liquid. A new battery and new tyres.

So 9700, my advice is walk away......RM280k is absurd for a 2004 330.

With that kind of money I would get a E92 320Ci which was recently lauched by AB for RM289k or a E92 323Ci for RM338k(?). RM280k may even get you a pre registered E90 325i Sports. RM330k(?) would get you a 125Ci.

Believe me there a better ways of spending RM300k on a "new" BMW.

Happy Hunting!

Despite everyone saying that the car is expensive and such and I do agree with them but I beg to differ on some factors. Getting a 2004 E46 330Ci is a rare item. It's a great powerful car and a much lower maintenance from the M3 (from what I've heard.) Plus, it's still within the delivery mileage and new.

The looks and shape of the car is special enough that would turn heads, when you cruised through. The power when you stepped on the accelerator of the six potter, full original 3.0 litres gives you an extreme pleasure, including the sound of the engine roaring. It's worth buying and owning the car. Trust me. I drive a 2003 E46 330Ci and I love every second I spend with my beloved 'Little Bix.'

anxious;364915 said:
Naza World prices are absurd and overpriced. A 2004 car is a 4 year old car regardless of mileage. You shouldnt be paying anything more than RM200k.

AB had a 2004 330Ci with 18000km which I was very interested in. I was hoping the price would drop under RM200k but someone snapped it up 2 weeks ago for RM205k.

A 4 year old car is not new. It would need an Inspection 2 and a change of all oil/liquid. A new battery and new tyres.

So 9700, my advice is walk away......RM280k is absurd for a 2004 330.

With that kind of money I would get a E92 320Ci which was recently lauched by AB for RM289k or a E92 323Ci for RM338k(?). RM280k may even get you a pre registered E90 325i Sports. RM330k(?) would get you a 125Ci.

Believe me there a better ways of spending RM300k on a "new" BMW.

Happy Hunting!

Bro ... while it is not a new model it is still a new car with full package (satnav, 18"inch wheel, winter package, sports package and so on) ... I purchased mine and enjoying it every second of it :D
Plus ... E46 is so much better looking than the E90 :top::love: it is still a handsome and timeless design much like d E30, E36, E39 and d previous 7 series. Just my biased opinion hehehe

its not worth paying 300K for E46 old model, u can get E60 530i year 04 or 05 with that price

Mouse;365002 said:
its not worth paying 300K for E46 old model, u can get E60 530i year 04 or 05 with that price

True cos for 300k you could get recond M3 for much less but it's up to the buyer if he has money to spend then why not ... honestly tho 280k is still too high IMHO. Can still nego for lower i think... jz need to know how hehehe

Bix;364972 said:
Despite everyone saying that the car is expensive and such and I do agree with them but I beg to differ on some factors. Getting a 2004 E46 330Ci is a rare item. It's a great powerful car and a much lower maintenance from the M3 (from what I've heard.) Plus, it's still within the delivery mileage and new.

The looks and shape of the car is special enough that would turn heads, when you cruised through. The power when you stepped on the accelerator of the six potter, full original 3.0 litres gives you an extreme pleasure, including the sound of the engine roaring. It's worth buying and owning the car. Trust me. I drive a 2003 E46 330Ci and I love every second I spend with my beloved 'Little Bix.'

tks bix....deal done..paid deposit..

thanks everyone

regards

Congrats on the new ride BMW9700. I once had a similar experience with Naza. Paid deposit but the deal fell through. Took a while to get deposit back. Back then, it was a 1998 E36 328 from UK. Mileage only 11,000miles. Advertised for RM300k. That was about 5-6 years ago. Offered them RM140k.

To play it safe, take the keys to either AB, Sapura or Ingress to authenticate the mileage.

Get ready because as you drive the car past the busy streets of KL, some burung kakaktua may just drop contact numbers into your topless beau....hehehe....definitely a head turner.

:top:

Daredevil;365286 said:
Congrats on the new ride BMW9700. I once had a similar experience with Naza. Paid deposit but the deal fell through. Took a while to get deposit back. Back then, it was a 1998 E36 328 from UK. Mileage only 11,000miles. Advertised for RM300k. That was about 5-6 years ago. Offered them RM140k.

To play it safe, take the keys to either AB, Sapura or Ingress to authenticate the mileage.

Get ready because as you drive the car past the busy streets of KL, some burung kakaktua may just drop contact numbers into your topless beau....hehehe....definitely a head turner.

:top:

thank you DD, and how r u?...the car is a real timeless beauty..nice oxford green with beige interior...got it for my brother..comes with a fiddly hard top.. difficult to store..black soft top..thanks

since the car has been in storage for 4 years from new i suspect the rubbers need to be changed..eg the belts etc..might also need some new tyres as there might be some flat spots...all oils will be changed including brake fluids...any advice?

software update ... get it for d engine and gearbox software plus satnav if you have since it hasn't been updated since rolling out from d factory. other than the items mentioned above ur good to go.

p/s: dun forget to change ur axle oil ... makes so much difference.

BMW9700;365518 said:
since the car has been in storage for 4 years from new i suspect the rubbers need to be changed..eg the belts etc..might also need some new tyres as there might be some flat spots...all oils will be changed including brake fluids...any advice?

what was the final price? can u not request them to change all those rubber and do a major service before u take delivery of the car?

shama;365943 said:
what was the final price? can u not request them to change all those rubber and do a major service before u take delivery of the car?

i dont trust naza to do anything to the car...i rather do it myself..they will probably send it down to the nearest petrol station with the mechanic who has experience changing wheels and batteries..thanks for your input but i rather spend the money getting it done at a reputable service centre..

regards

Top Bottom