why tis symbol keeps appearing???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Vincentnwc

DEar all, my car appears this yellow symbol when I just now accelerate hard. After that, the car feels under power and a bit vibration. Then I stop my car without turning off the engine, after a while I continue my journey but the everything back normal. But tHe yellow symbol keeps appear.can any sifu advice wat exactly happen. I took the photo of the symbol. Thanks

1168768.1109.jpg
this aaa bro.....?this one coolant low symbol....
1168771.1109.jpg
or this one? service engine soon symbol.if this one have to cucuk for diagnostic check

post pic la ....easier for us to help....

The second one. Now keep appearing leh. I check tangki still full. My service only run 5k km still got another 5k km left.

dat one is SES symbol....you have to send to shop for diagnostic readout to find the cause.

my experience on my car,the emissions system thingy (donno the name) but located above the alternator,with pipelines and an electrical connector connected to it,was at fault.the first time this light appeared,I went to optimum and cucuk the diagnostic and this was faulted,he cleaned the connector and all ok for 1 week afterwhich the light reappeared.i did a 2nd clean of the connector and all is well again.that was 4 months ago.

bukan la bro haywire....my O2 sensors are on the headers....i donno the name of the whatchamacallit....i'll see realoem and update later......

As moots said he was not describing the o2 sensor.

However bosch o2 sensors are about 350-400 each

Today I go check oredi. Diagnose says engine misfire. Then the shop reset it and the symbol gone. Anyone tried b4?

Just drive it around for a few days and see if the fault reappears. Did the diagnostic tool indicate which cylinder is misfiring? It could be a faulty or dying ignition coil which explains the sudden loss in power and vibration

Top Bottom