Which UDM do you drive?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Astronyu

Club Guest
Hope to get feedbacks from the members here.I just want to see what kind of UDM do you have and if possible share photos of your ride here in the thread.(* for security reason you should blanked out your registration plat)Vote for your car in the poll please.Thanks.Mine is 06' 525iView attachment 19569View attachment 19570

May i know the objective of this poll?

I think if you would like to know who owns what type of bmw, the roll call lists in each production series is clear enough...

if you wan to see the photo...The Showroom is the thread to visit...

Bro, the purpose of this thread is to make this forum alive by inviting more posts.
The way I see it now this forum is quite dull as it seems not very active. If there is a chat section or section that caters to the lulz, I would've post this there but unfortunately there are none.

But I do apologies if somehow by posting this I break the rules. Feel free to delete it though :)
No pun intended.

it is not wrong but asking for information already available in the forum is waste of bandwidth...that is why i am curious on the objective of your posts...

i do not think the forum is not active and dull as posting in other technical threads is ongoing...just because the discussion does not interest you does not mean it is not active...i believe there is enough threads to posts just about anything on BMW...

Bro Astro,

Join as an official member and you will have a happening time in the Exclusive Lounge..

JJ

t2ribena;649520 said:
it is not wrong but asking for information already available in the forum is waste of bandwidth...that is why i am curious on the objective of your posts...

i do not think the forum is not active and dull as posting in other technical threads is ongoing...just because the discussion does not interest you does not mean it is not active...i believe there is enough threads to posts just about anything on BMW...

:p Sorry..not meant to say it like that. The point is I just want to see what is the most popular series or model that people are using from their post. Maybe I'll just go and check it one by one then ;)

johnj;649524 said:
Bro Astro,

Join as an official member and you will have a happening time in the Exclusive Lounge..

JJ

Will do...soon XD

I think on the road in Malaysia I see more 5 series than 3 series... and maybe because most of the 5 series owner don't really visit forum that much...

If not mistaken 5 series (E60) is the most bought BMW in malaysia or is it not?

Top Bottom