• Michelin PSC2

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Dunlop Maxx Race

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Pirelli P0 Corsa

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

angelchua

hey guys! pls vote! which tyre u guys think is better for a driving experience? and why? pls share ya, wanna know more. hehe

the tyre you listed it seem like all for track purpose,almost the same features.
but,i will go to dunlop maxx race because the Hybrid Aramid overlay helps enhance steering and handling stability,even i drive fast is also very safe.

yes the tyres with high end performance is really good for race..fast and stable kan……although there is no much review abt PSC2 …
but it still has its own benefits…like this kind of model famous with the ability to race with face on thw wet road...it likes can run 5 rounds in 1.2 seconds...fast right...

my vote goes to Pirelli bcz price is my concern in first place
although PSC2 might be a better tyre but just can't afford it
for those interested in track mayb will likely use it since it is good in wet and dry

the best one of course is psc2..but need high budget=D..if u hv enough budget u can choose this because reall good performance in fast race and offer 50% more laps. :67:

haha,for those tracklove probably will have more opinion on this.
i never use either 1 tyre listed but from my friend comment, i knew that PSC2 had improved in lap time, and even 50% more lap,is very attractive pont to those track lover.
i probably will use PSC2 at the day when i on track.. :rock:

pheeti said:
haha,for those tracklove probably will have more opinion on this.
i never use either 1 tyre listed but from my friend comment, i knew that PSC2 had improved in lap time, and even 50% more lap,is very attractive pont to those track lover.
i probably will use PSC2 at the day when i on track.. :rock:
i had do some research about PSC2,i wish to try on track also,hehe!
i am so looking forward on it for my next change..

Top Bottom