Which one to choose either 320i sport or Luxury....confused..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ljsaw;788816 said:
No need to think, choose the sports line as the sports line costs more to built and it's value for money. I was told that the sport seats cost thousands.

Statistically and the results are in, 70% of F30 owners went for sports line: 30% luxury line. It's a fact and the numbers are from BMW Sales Manager.

You wont get it wrong if you follow the majority. Unless you want the blings and be posh? hehe.

Luxury line would be perfect if they have oyster interior like the F10 five... Otherwise luxury line doesn't really feel luxury compared to the cabin of a c class... And yea sport bucket seat does cost more....

At the end of the day,it is your personal taste and liking as performance wise,the car whether in Sports or Luxury mode is the same...so just go to the showroom see both trims of its interior and exterior if needed more then once and go with what your heart tells you...I chose sports cos of its rims n bucket seats...with its red thread lining..

Yes, it is a personal thing, follow your heart. Your brain won't do you any good in this case. Either trim, you are not wrong.

the nice thing about the sports version is that the bucket seats can be adjusted for different widths. That was my main worry when choosing cos I am also a big guy (size wise!!) i find the bucket seats very comfortable and driving 3 hours non stop is no issue. Also the rims on the sports version seem nicer

Top Bottom