Which one to choose either 320i sport or Luxury....confused..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Satrian3

Club Guest
Hii Guys...im a newbie in this forum and in the mid of getting a new ride.Currently driving Camry and thought wanna change my ride, and its a BMW but nowin a dilema wheater to get sport or luxury 320i .....really confused...Please give me some input on how to choose and filter...Regards

The difference between the two lines is merely cosmetic, with very minimal/subtle difference in the exterior (almost hard to distinguish if not familiar with f30) and slightly more noticeable difference in the interior with noticeable different colour schemes in the trims and seats profile. So really, bro....as much as we want to help put you out of your "misery", I think only you will know the answer to your question. Different people have vastly different taste and likings, to each his own. Bottom line is, both the Sports and Luxury line are great and well thought out by BMW in catering to people with different tastes

I have the Sports line, and I am really enjoying the bucket seats. That alone, for me, is worth it to take the Sports line.

Thanks C-square for ur input
c-square;788647 said:
The difference between the two lines is merely cosmetic, with very minimal/subtle difference in the exterior (almost hard to distinguish if not familiar with f30) and slightly more noticeable difference in the interior with noticeable different colour schemes in the trims and seats profile. So really, bro....as much as we want to help put you out of your "misery", I think only you will know the answer to your question. Different people have vastly different taste and likings, to each his own. Bottom line is, both the Sports and Luxury line are great and well thought out by BMW in catering to people with different tastes

Mike i heard bucket seat is not as confort as normal seat....esp long distance...true ahh? I need to travel more long distance since my home also in east coast

Satrian3;788662 said:
Mike i heard bucket seat is not as confort as normal seat....esp long distance...true ahh? I need to travel more long distance since my home also in east coast

Depends on your size bro, up to XL shldn't b an issue.

My home town is also in d east coast :rock:

Bro satrian...ask yourself honestly..are u the rugged type or corporate type. Then pick the car that suits your character the best coz both cars are the same except the cosmetics and sports line has sports seat which I find is comfy and hugs well + sports+ mode which I reckon will not be of much use. The sports mode itself is sufficient enough. Another criteria will be the rims....which do you prefer? Hopes this helps....:smokin:

Personally I love the bucket seats but there are times when I just wished it were the nice comfy ones ;)

Thats because I am XXL hehehe

I also had this dilemma. I really liked the rims on the sports model but didn't quite like the trip interior options for the sports model (ie couldn't get saddle brown in sports model and disliked the red stripe on the dash). Finally decided to forgo the rims for the saddle brown interior. But every time i see a sports model version of my car, I look enviously at the cooler rims.
Sucks that BMW Malaysia doesn't fully allow customers to choose their own options to build a perfect car of their choice.

Me too bro, I like the brown leather too but it is only found in luxury. Didn't like the red strip but kinda getting used to it now. It took a while to decide back then; anyway I went for sport mainly due to sport mode, sport seat and sport steering wheel. My SA also convinced me that the sport seat cost much more....not sure true or not...but the bucket seat feel seems cool..(btw the width of the bucket can be adjusted)...

No need to think, choose the sports line as the sports line costs more to built and it's value for money. I was told that the sport seats cost thousands.

Statistically and the results are in, 70% of F30 owners went for sports line: 30% luxury line. It's a fact and the numbers are from BMW Sales Manager.

You wont get it wrong if you follow the majority. Unless you want the blings and be posh? hehe.

If that's the case ( more prefer sports ), come to think of it in future easier to sell and maybe slightly better value.

320i s or l

Ah Chong is handsome,Ah Kow is rich and Ah Meng is a great chef.Mei Lee wish to sleep with Ah Chong,round the world with Ah Kow and dine with Ah Meng but at the end she must choose only one...as a package.so the same with bmw>love him in a package until another model arive.

Depends on your style of driving. if you wanna have fun, go for sports. if drive like uncle or grandpa n never go past 60, luxury is your calling.....

gendong;788872 said:
Depends on your style of driving. if you wanna have fun, go for sports. if drive like uncle or grandpa n never go past 60, luxury is your calling.....

wow...what a statement...

gendong;788872 said:

why??

is it bcos one tagged as "sport", the other tagged as "luxury" ??

As per bro c-square's comment, the difference is merely cosmetic. Labelling either 'sport' or 'luxury' bring different connotation to different people. I guess the trims were designed merely to invoke/trigger the feeling of being sporty or luxurious. Its all in the mind.

gendong;788893 said:
As per bro c-square's comment, the difference is merely cosmetic. Labelling either 'sport' or 'luxury' bring different connotation to different people. I guess the trims were designed merely to invoke/trigger the feeling of being sporty or luxurious. Its all in the mind.

yes but u were mentioning the style of driving. since the different is merely cosmetic, then anything to do with the style of driving??

Yes i did. How a driver think he is driving. All in his mind. And yes what u hv in mind does not always translate to the appropriate actions. Its just word association. Fun drive = sports. Relaxed = luxury.

End of day. Its a BMW. enjoy your ride.

Top Bottom