Best absorber match for MSport coil/spring..?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Im currently on Titan Set up with M sport spring. Front and rear. Coupe. Serious, the best setup ive ever had in years. U dont really need the front strut bar for better handling. Titan would suffice

RM1600 Front Titan + Mounting

Rm1400 Rear + Mounting.

bkslee;774685 said:
2.7k including installation if i not mistaken, coz i changed 2 front mounting and all bump stopper as well. total all in 3k.. not sure the price for b8, but was told 2.6k
cash n carry.

I find non of the BMWCM forumer use koni.. only titan and bilstein are commonly mentioned. Mayb their tolerance level is much more higher or too ego to admit their make a wrong decision. I would be no different from the rest.. Man EGO ^_^
No expericence on titan, adjustable but nid to send in for service, consider abit troublesome to me. A fren of mine, had it installed on e36, but the longer it stays, the harder it become.. nid send in service/adjust again. at the end... sold it.

Well, 3 of my frens also BMWCM club guest had driven my new setup also said good , balance between sportiness and comfort, almost msport setup. Couldnt recall all the link i read b4 but if u wan more details u can google it.

I would agree with you that B8 is too hash for daily commute but very nice for weekend rempit. Am currently on MSport spring and B6 which I feel my car has lost it's comfort especially in the city.

Back to the topic, best shocks for m sport coil. B6 if you like high speed and don't mind lost of comfy ride, howevert max control would be B8

My personal preference would be B4 but of one model higher it 318 running 323/325 B4 and 323/325 runs on 330 hence 330 to get convertible/touring shocks

initially i also thought of B6, but some commented, both b6 and b8 are the same, the different is the length. B6 with longer shaft is meant for normal spring while b8 with shorter shaft is meant for lowered sport spring. Anyway.. i'm also confused but i dont wan take the risk coz i never ride on a b6 b4 so i start googling for option and found koni yellow.
So far so good.. sport enough to take corners while comfort enough for daily malaysia road ride. no complaint from my passengers...

bkslee;791922 said:
initially i also thought of B6, but some commented, both b6 and b8 are the same, the different is the length. B6 with longer shaft is meant for normal spring while b8 with shorter shaft is meant for lowered sport spring. Anyway.. i'm also confused but i dont wan take the risk coz i never ride on a b6 b4 so i start googling for option and found koni yellow.
So far so good.. sport enough to take corners while comfort enough for daily malaysia road ride. no complaint from my passengers...

Bro, need your help to find out the model you're using. Few of us are planning to replace our abs in the next quarter. :)

my bmw e36 325i-use koni adjustable+eibach spring...
my bmw e46 325i-use H&R spring + m-sport original absouber...
i feel confiden n rilex when use that item...hehehe.....:top:

koreng;792267 said:
Bro AS, 330 uses sports spring and shorter absorbers yes?

Most 330 come with MSport or sport suspension setting therefore either B6 or B8 r possible

My personal preference if you don't rempit a lot B6 is perfect otherwise your BMW don't feel like BMW anymore

Top Bottom