where u send ur car to wash ah?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bc23

Club Guest
dear sifus, just wana ask that where u send ur e60 go to wash? just normal car wash? or.. how frequent u wash ur car? how frequent u wax n polish ur car? any recommendation for car wash, wax or polish for e60?? prefer in pj damansara area...

Sorry don't drive an E60. I do normal wash plus vacuum for RM7 in brickfields.

wahhh...7 linggit only aaa...usually if i wash inside outside cost me 10 linggit looo

Used to send to car wash at office basement. Then one day wife left purse in car and poof! All gone.... our own fault, but from then on, car wash done in front of house by yours truly (don't trust maid to wash) :)

i recommend Step Car Grooming shop in sunway....same row as hup soon tyre shop beside everco exhaust shop...been sending my car then for like 5 years liau...no regret...

t2ribena;409348 said:
i recommend Step Car Grooming shop in sunway....same row as hup soon tyre shop beside everco exhaust shop...been sending my car then for like 5 years liau...no regret...
how much they charged? any package detail??

i stay in damansara. there is a BHP petrol station (next to Shell station) b4 entrance to NKVE higway, very cheap. they charge rm4 for car wash, rm4 for vacum.. quite cheap.. i always send my car there to wash. they using machine to wash. bcos my car is white colour, easy dirty, so normally i wash my car twice a week... only do vacum every 1 week... cheap...

other recommendation- shell station near by 1 utama n TV3, Mobil station in ss2.
good service. rm8 to rm12..

Bro... go to SS2 la... there is a carwash in the open carpark... I send my car there and then go for cup of coffee or lunch... and get back the car after that... free one hour parking some more... good thing is I know the person-in-charge so he pay more attention to my car than any other cars there :D

i normally wash my car at cars sunway pyramid, especially when it's hard to get parking... hehe...

Imola car grooming near Flamingo Hotel ampang. Either there or i wash myself.

They have been using proper microfibre cloth and washing cloth by meguair's.

Use different cloth for upper and lower part of the car. They also use different cloth for rims.

All clothes are properly washed and rinse each time.

I can expect minimal swirl mark from them. Any petrol station/basement parking car wash uses normal and dirty cotton cloth which causes fine swirl that u dont notice until u look hard with bright light.

Top Bottom