Where to Repair Leather Seat ??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
chewkies;376773 said:
Me just considering upholstering seats that sink and change leather for seats only. How much and where?What kind of leather?
Thanks

Without the door trim which not be much less cos the rm2k is come with a package wan. I think they will minus off abt rm100 only..

The shop is in near by old klang road..

The leather is an italian leather and they currently busing doing some project base. Over there u could see them how they install the leather and the raw material leather hide. See it by yourself.. :)

btw, they also provide door to door services.. so u can just sit at home without take your baby to them.:top:

What about repairing the front driver seat only as my budget is really shrinking like nobody's bussiness..?

vipcarwash;343759 said:
There is a good old upholsterer for luxury cars in SS19.

It is located behind near the Goodyear shop facing the back of the Shell station but deeper end. Quite near the laundry and hardware shop.

Bros, I would like to go to this shop for my sunken seat, quite near to my area. Any feedback from those who have tried him?

bmw9102;376775 said:
Without the door trim which not be much less cos the rm2k is come with a package wan. I think they will minus off abt rm100 only..

The leather is an italian leather and they currently busing doing some project base. Over there u could see them how they install the leather and the raw material leather hide. See it by yourself.. :)

btw, they also provide door to door services.. so u can just sit at home without take your baby to them.:top:

Nice bro, you have the contacts for them? How far they come and collect?

thx,
Raj

Hi Guys,

Newbie here.... great source of information so far :) Ill be picking up my 06' Z4 in 2 weeks time, I called both Newton and Carbideco for a quote for red leather....

Newton = RM 2950
Carbi Deco = RM 2200

Is this price difference really justified in the quality of the leather? Furthermore, based on JohnJ's post, his 4-seater was done for RM 2500.....im not a mathematician, but logically, a two-seater should be much cheaper right?

And would anyone be kind enough to PM me ah kit's number, so I can get a quote? Thanks!

Regards
Devaraj

Devaraj;623672 said:
Hi Guys,

Newbie here.... great source of information so far :) Ill be picking up my 06' Z4 in 2 weeks time, I called both Newton and Carbideco for a quote for red leather....

Newton = RM 2950
Carbi Deco = RM 2200

Is this price difference really justified in the quality of the leather? Furthermore, based on JohnJ's post, his 4-seater was done for RM 2500.....im not a mathematician, but logically, a two-seater should be much cheaper right?

And would anyone be kind enough to PM me ah kit's number, so I can get a quote? Thanks!

Regards
Devaraj

Devaraj,

Here's Ah Kit's number. 0192296909.
Cheers

soorian;337458 said:
Bro. Please advise how to get there ? Which part of puchong ?

Bro Soorian
Carbi Deco is beside Puchong Tesco, the shop is facing Tesco behind Hong Leong Bank facing the main road. Big two shop lot, you cant miss it. You can also look for Desmond, helpful fella. Cheers

OPPS wrong post.....

Thanks YK9 :)

Ah kit quoted much cheaper, but as I don't speak chinese, it was hard to understand what kind of quality he was referring to.... and he needs 4 days to complete, the other two only need half a day.... will probably have to make a trip to all three to feel the leather myself.

Cheers guys

Hi All,

anyone know if there is a good place for Leather wrapping seats IN JB....tried AUTOBAC....wanted a 2nd Opinion. please advice.

Thanks.

Hi All,

any inputs as i need some help....on these leather seats...need to re-upholster. JB area please.

Thanks

hi good day all. anyone changed or repaired the roof fabric of e46. one shop at kg melayu subang requesting $700 for new roof only either for any fabric or pvc. anyone know any shop that could repair or re-glued only? my exising roof fabric kind of dropping. TIA.

bmw9102;376775 said:

Bro, where is this shop in old klang road?
Can please give contact/location/person to see there?
How's their price for seats and door trims for e36?

Thanks

Come to us
Car Zone Glenmarie.
Jalan Pendidik U1/39,

pls contact 0355670412

Im change all interior with napa leather just 3300rm with roof also ...very nice at keramat

Top Bottom