Where to Repair Leather Seat ??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
What was the damage (in RM) like Gerald? Did they have to take out the entire seat from the car?

Replay;338501 said:
What was the damage (in RM) like Gerald? Did they have to take out the entire seat from the car?

The damage was RM120, did not really bargain..perhaps a hundred will do the magic I think. And Yup they took out the whole seat but nothing to worry, they sure have the skill, mine is an electric seat somemore.. piece of cake for them.
Try to post some photo but my ac in photobucket is having some problem. See what I can do mate.

Finally able to upload the pic.
before
02-07-08_0906.jpg

After
02-07-08_1006.jpg

02-07-08_1007-1.jpg

02-07-08_1037.jpg

yes

soorian;337093 said:
Sifus,

i have some minor Scracthes on my E90 leather Seat, any shop's i can repair this ?

There is a good old upholsterer for luxury cars in SS19.

It is located behind near the Goodyear shop facing the back of the Shell station but deeper end. Quite near the laundry and hardware shop.

vipcarwash;343759 said:
There is a good old upholsterer for luxury cars in SS19.

It is located behind near the Goodyear shop facing the back of the Shell station but deeper end. Quite near the laundry and hardware shop.

Bro SS19 where ah ? Any landmark ?

yes

Subang Jaya SS19.

Another place is GL Auto (car, nav, tv, audio, sound insulation) USJ14.
Ah Leng can help you or bring you car for upholstery repair. They have done repairs for bmw and benz.

I just did my seats at a place called Lucky along Jalan Ampang. You can't miss it on the way to the Great Eastern Mall. They did a great job on my seats. Cheers.

vipcarwash;343784 said:
Subang Jaya SS19.

Another place is GL Auto (car, nav, tv, audio, sound insulation) USJ14.
Ah Leng can help you or bring you car for upholstery repair. They have done repairs for bmw and benz.

bro
im having prob with my audio system.wayering i think.mine is e39 only one speaker function.
can they do this?

Did my seats at Puchong..looks great now compared to the former fabric with "maps" all over!!

johnj;374381 said:
more pictures !!

nice seats. what was the shop called?is it carbi deco?also, how much yr new leather seats cost?what kinda leather too???thanks

chewkies;374394 said:
RM2500 for seats and side panels or seats alone?
Thanks

If you already did the leather seat then I would say you might paying more for it.

Actually U can get it for rm2000 only. Which include all the seat, door trim and also the armrest. It also including the process of upholstering back those seat is already sink.. You should know what i meant..

To be frank, rm2000 is meant for car dealer price. The price that u getting is normal retail pricing..

Anyway, i hope u can consider it before it's too late to regret..

If u want to know where to get those dealer price, drop me a message shall let u know.

Thx

Me just considering upholstering seats that sink and change leather for seats only. How much and where?What kind of leather?
Thanks

bmw9102;376768 said:
If you already did the leather seat then I would say you might paying more for it.

Actually U can get it for rm2000 only. Which include all the seat, door trim and also the armrest. It also including the process of upholstering back those seat is already sink.. You should know what i meant..

To be frank, rm2000 is meant for car dealer price. The price that u getting is normal retail pricing..

Anyway, i hope u can consider it before it's too late to regret..

If u want to know where to get those dealer price, drop me a message shall let u know.

Thx

Top Bottom