Where to get this plate number frame ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sure, perhaps I should sell the Wurth plate holder to Izad since I won't be needing it (already have a UDM plate) :p

hey guys, thanks for all the comments/replies.

Finally got it done. did it at playground motorsports in sunway. Great guy the owner. I did the sticker work on the plates and the plate holder. am a very happy customer now.
my plate now has a nice euro sign with a great bmw frame.

thanks for all the advice you all gave.

lol aorch88 the damage is quiet extensive. RM160 for 2 black plates, 2 Euro signs, Letters for the plates (5 front n 5 back), and two plate holder, plus writing design on holder.

pics? malu la to put up, x sepower you guys mahh. ok, ill take pic after.

now old plate jadi hiasan in my room.

Bro, why mahu malu to show the plate on your 6 ser ah??
Sure look solid one !
Picture picture !!!

Don't worry Izad, tunjuk je. Who knows I can steal some ideas and do the same for my car :) I hope you don't mind

i think it was considerably a good price...?? Namidub plate cost about RM400 but it was well worth it as it blends well with the M sport 3 series profile..

izad, show us the pictures..!!

RH5;669849 said:
i think it was considerably a good price...?? Namidub plate cost about RM400 but it was well worth it as it blends well with the M sport 3 series profile..

izad, show us the pictures..!!

yeah,the exact price was about 120usd incl shipping,from Deutschland.
Tak smpai 400 lah. about 350MYR.considering it as a once off fitment,i paid for it because i liked it,although a bit steep.
but i smiled everytime i look at it..thats the most important thing. :-D

I think izad is still busy enjoying his new ride... Haha

RH5;670514 said:
I think izad is still busy enjoying his new ride... Haha

The last I heard he is happily picking up pretty girls around Shah Alam area for a ride :biggrin:

Top Bottom