When is the good time to purchase bimmer?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jrthong

Club Guest
Gents,Any expert can advise me when the good time to pucharse beemer. I am eyeing BMW 3 series for a long time. I think interest and discount to suit the budget. I am eyeing 325i sport ,demo or pre-regster. But, my budget is around rm230,000, only can buy 323i or 320d sport.

Jrthong, BMW M'sia is having a sales promotion this weekend (13th to 15th), they are selling the pre-registered, demo & pre-owned. Go to any of the authorized dealer to check out the deals.

Interest rate for pre-registered car is at 3.4% while for pre-owned is at 3.88% - 4% depending on the loan tenure (7,8 or 9 years).

I got a good deal from the SA at AB Glenmarie... my budget was only around $200k thus only able to get a pre-owned 320i SE late 2008 model which comes with loads of extras :top:

Or when your BMWclub friend thought of changing car. Anyone cares for 2007 E90 325i MSport?

wow..never actually realised that the interest rate has gone up recently....even from BMW Credit ??

Bro if u still looking for a 325i Sport I can still help u...i am with Ingress Auto..give me a call at 016-6037099

some of the quotations that i received 3 weeks ago ...
bmw credit 3.22
muamalat 3.1
rhbislamic 3.0
maybank 3.2

if anyone needs the discount letter, pls pm or txt me at 0192160170. tq. valid till year end.

Top Bottom