what rim size should i take 18" or 19"

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chillselalu

Club Guest
18" or 19" hi people...need advice regarding the rim size....planning to change my e60 (530i no start button first edition model) standard rim to a bigger size....19"but some people say using 19 will effect the comfort level thus 18" is the better choice??? is this true??another thing is the suspension of he car...when ive change my rim to a bigger size ( 19") can i used the standard suspension??? need the advice badly reply A.S.A.Pthaanks ppl:)

I will prefer 19"

looks nice with the e60

Bro, how many car you have :confused:

I will also prefer the 19".... But if I could afford a E60, surely go for the 21"... look damn cun on the car...

wah 21"...isnt that too much....dam big...butof coz looks great

I think if already upgrading to to 19'.... go all the way to 21'... for sure the car will look damn great... but that will require suspension upgrading... and power will be sacrifice a little... but then again once you have 21', who needs to drive fast? relaxing drive and show off that 21' babes.....

Go for 21"...

Alang-Alang Menjeluk Pekasam,Biar Sampai ke pengkal Lengan
Alang-Alang Mahu tukar rim, tukar terus ke 21"..

Regards
Azmi

ermm 21" that will be super hot....but knowing kl road it will be a hassel for the car...so i think 19" is the biggest that i can go ....got to think about the long term effect...;)

thanks for the reply ppl...appreciate it alot..:)

any chance that u guys can recommend me a good place to get the rims with resonable price..planning to get the original m5 or m6 rims

ive got quotation from few places already...but still looking for other places that sells the rim ...so that i can make comparison about the price...

dun worry about comfort, at 18' u will most likely be using a 40 profile, its already noisy at that level, so i think 19' dun make much different, if u want comfort stick to stock standard bro

Mouse said:
dun worry about comfort, at 18' u will most likely be using a 40 profile, its already noisy at that level, so i think 19' dun make much different, if u want comfort stick to stock standard bro

yeah ure right....but actually im more concern of the lubang in kl ..( pot holes) ..the bigger the rim size the riskier it will be....:(

can m5 rims be fitted in e60??

Today i called auto bavaria and asked about the m5 rims and thay told me that the m5 rims cannot be fitted to the e60. I told them that ive seen few e60 using the m5 rims. They responded that the rims must be imitation. Can the m5 rims be fitted to the e60?? im confused now !!! :confused:

help me ppl!!!

The M5 wheels have a lower offset number than the standard E60 wheels.. and the wheels itself is really wide... hence it might fit into the car but your wheels will be sticking out... If you really wanna use them, you have to bring your fenders out... which leaves you with 3 choices - roll them, hand knock them or fiber an arch around your fenders....

Top Bottom