What is your back-up/daily ride?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The white Neo looks awesome but auto box is a bummer.. stick shift would be a lot sweeter..

my reliable fish, the kelisa. only changed the rear brake light bulb three times, 2 batteries besides the normal wear and tear throughout its five years of service :)

My E90 is my main ride (just love to drive it), but I also car-pool (these days must jimat some $$ lah), so on some days I get to drive my car-pool buddy's MINI One. Still got the BMW DNA so can already lah!

glock_8;400810 said:
i think the gen 2 is good enuf for a beater..very straight forward engine>gearbox>driveshaft>tyres with no electronic in between...

parts are cheap and any under the tree workshop can fix it. u wont scared if mat rempit ding ur door or side mirror...and still a nice comfortable car to drive especially to work circa 20km one way with aircond and radio...what more would u ask?

Agree with you on the Gen 2 - very cheap to run (can you imagine a RM200+ normal service and a 600+ major service ???....its so cheap that it makes me smile whenever I service that car) and very reliable for the daily runabouts without any worry about dings, scratches etc. And its also a fairly contemporary looking car too...:wink: Cars like Proton are relevant to our market...just dont compare to Bimmers lah...

Proton car is the most economical way to commute daily... most of the workshops around know how to tackle the problems.
For me, I used to drive a Satria before selling it for Altis... now I'm driving my wife's Honda City... fuel economy and quite comfy too :D

either Swift or Jazz at the moment. they are small enough to 'cilok', good fuel consumption and do not attract too many watching eyes.

My daily ride is Honda EX Five (kapcai)... and mlm minggu boleh merempit :burnout:

my daily drive = NAZA SORENTO :top:

save petrol ( diesel )
no worry on poor roads ( holes....)
no worry on mat rempit ( ban them downside to my car )
no worry on no parking ( ...... )

just the maintance cost a bit high on this naza car...

Hola!

My back-up/reserve ride is a Merc Benz 300CE 24. Awesome blend of acceleration from it's Straight 6 powerplant, producing approx. 220-bhp. The only setback is the fact tha she's a heavy guzzler.

GOD bless.
~hybrid~

Top Bottom