What is the number plate in Terengganu now?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gracetcp

Club Guest
Does anyone know what is the number plate in Terengganu now? T what?I wanna get a TCP plate. Thanks.

...by the time TCP comes, you'd probably be too old to drive...

1957 - 2008 = 51 years from T1 - TAR 3495

expected at the same rate of "growth" = TCP 1 @ 46 years 10 months time.

since 1957, they only register 20 cars a day.

so to get TCP 1 u have to live till 2055 (by which a 20 year old now would be 67 years old) so if you are 30, only by 77 years old u can get TCP. haha

I think u pay money can jump queue wan. They do sell non running number. I seen it done before in Johor.. Malaysia Boleh! remember?!

Tar Xxxx....................TCP?Wait for ur gren..gren dother/son to get it...hehhehe

Bro AlexNg, where you get all this information ?

i am interested to know.

hi clint,

i use probability and deduction, basically tambah tolak lo. hehe...

can't jump too far la bro AB, can jump within the alphabet (suppose now WRA can't jump WRX - my fav la, but WRA 1 can jump to WRA 9999 lo)

Yup... number plate progression is really slow in Terengganu. To reach TCP, I think maybe more than 5 years. My dad's car is a TAC and his car is more than 3 years old.

Based on the average monthly JPJ registration, Terengganu should reach TCP by mid of 2009, hopefully! Good Luck!

I recently learnt from a damn rich fella.. all his cars using different numbers. When I ask why? He say takut people mark his cars and know his or his family's where-a-bout.. interesting..

So I can conclude that not rich wan like me, cannot afford to buy number plates, so all cars different numbers while the richer one would prefer all their cars bearing same auspicious identical numbers, whereas the super rich one decide not to use identical or rather easily identifiable numbers for their cars.. interesting finding yah.. :D

astroboy;296952 said:
I recently learnt from a damn rich fella.. all his cars using different numbers. When I ask why? He say takut people mark his cars and know his or his family's where-a-bout.. interesting..

So I can conclude that not rich wan like me, cannot afford to buy number plates, so all cars different numbers while the richer one would prefer all their cars bearing same auspicious identical numbers, whereas the super rich one decide not to use identical or rather easily identifiable numbers for their cars.. interesting finding yah.. :D

For me is trying to find auspicious number plate for good feng shui so that I can strike it rich :top:

AB, are you driving your yellow Taxi with a normal number plate for tonight's occasion ah?

Top Bottom