What do you guys think!!...Malaysia Boleh ehh!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

johnj

Founding Member
KUANTAN: RM20,000 in cash awaits the Mat Rempit who ride the slowest.The state government is organising a special "race" for more than 1,600 youths it had identified as Mat Rempit.Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Adnan Yaakob said all of them would be invited to take part in the race.The race would be divided into several categories where riders have to ride for about 50 metres."They can ride just any way they like."But they have to use their skills to be the last to reach the finishing line without falling to become the winner," he said at the joint opening of the Umno delegates' meeting for Kuantan and Indera Mahkota divisions here yesterday.Adnan said "this first of its kind" race was part of the state government's effort to get closer to the public, especially those involved in social problems.He said Umno leaders must organise more programmes that the public and grassroots leaders can participate in.Read more: RM20,000 for slowest Mat Rempit http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/02rem/Article#ixzz0sn9jZbfq

another futile attempt by govt to show that it acknowledges social ills if you ask me. i mean, how the heck is that going to keep menace away from our streets at night? waste of public funds i say.

for us, the last one to reach awana pays for the roti canai :)

for us, the last one to reach awana pays for the roti canai :)[/QUOTE]

alamak..:eek: bagi chan la abang..saya budak baru belajar..

Maybe, in a totally different world, an alternate reality, perhaps,.....the government will position innocent grannies, college kids and other citizens who have fallen victim to these mat rempit subspecies, on the side of the road and at the finish line...and arm then with sniper rifles and other firearms. The 'slowest rider' nonsense is for the benefit of the grannies who may have trouble with fast-moving targets.....fair....and the grannies, with the likelihood of having more savings, will have been the largest contributors to the prize money.

How's that for affirmative actions?

Let make it interesting. All the victim of Mat Rempit have a potshot at them. The last one standing is the winner.

Ambulance service provided free of charge. (to dump them at the landfill)

sound like the MAD version of monopoly where the LOSER...is the WINNER!

with examples like these, Wawasan 2020 will be history. won't be surprised if it'll become "Wawasan 2*** (fill in the blanks!) because whether our not we achieve developed nation status is anyone's guess now...

I saw this article myself..... i thought , how much more detached and delusional one can be and still be in public office?..... apparently Napoleon Bonaparte was quoted to have said "In politics, absurdity is not a handicap"

what 20k for the slowest! then buy a faster bike to race!! way to go malaysia boleh!!!

then go into malaysia book of record, "The slowest race in the world" won by Mr Mat Rempit.

mizhan;539503 said:
another futile attempt by govt to show that it acknowledges social ills if you ask me. i mean, how the heck is that going to keep menace away from our streets at night? waste of public funds i say.

for us, the last one to reach awana pays for the roti canai :)

Mizhan,

1. Fuel Checked...:top:
2. Water Checked...:top:
3. Lub Oil Checked...:top:
4. Tyre Pressure Checked...:top:
5. Brakes Checked....:top:
6. DSC OFF Checked....:eek:

Let's Roll....

Top Bottom