Water drops on my left foot!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lsh411

Club Guest
Last night while driving, some cold water droped on my left foot.'tik tik tik' :22:..even more water drops like pouring cold tea when i was on a coner.'terurururu' oops it scared me a lot.:43:at the first, I was confused whether it's illusion feeling or real, cuz I've never ever expected tat i got water from a car.btw, What I could just guess is tat it's bcz of air-conditioner of the car. maybe hose leaking?Is there any great Sifu who can show me right way to go? :):)

Is showing you the right way by diagnosing the problem or telling you which workshop to check it out?

I'm no sifu but yea I think it's coming from the air-cond. Head over to Naidus in Jalan Gasing. He is great with air-cond and his pricing is very reasonable.

He is located right behind the Shell on Jalan Gasing. If you're coming from Federal Highway heading towards Subang/Shah Alam, you take the exit to Jalan Gasing at KWSP (right after the big arch). Right after that exit there is a Shell petrol station, take a left there and then another right and Naidu is on your right. Here's his number if you get lost, 019 211 0554.

loafer;336298 said:
Is showing you the right way by diagnosing the problem or telling you which workshop to check it out?

Both I needed. ^0^/. thx a lot!!

I'm having the same thing...only happens when the aircond is tooo cold...the water is coming out from the vent below the steering.. Do update us on the problem and diagnosis.

Top Bottom