Urgent... Audi a4 input

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zamtresco

Club Guest
Hello,Anybody here own or know about audi a4 2.0 TFSI? I want to know the maintenance cost, reliability and everything else that I should know?please share as i dont have any experience at all with this particular make... all i know is it is an expensive car to maintain. but really dont know how expensive is the expensive...Tq in advance

Go to Euromobil in Glenmarie. What makes you think Audi's are expensive to maintain...doubt it's any more expensive than our bimmers.

I think he is referring to the B8.

Heard the demo car in Euromobile Glenmarie had inital issues with the comfort access module and the electro mechanical handbrake. They wud have solved it by now. Care to share some insights on the B8 car especially on the post warr maintenance costs? Thanks.

Heard the electro magnetic absorber cost 4 figure to replace a piece.. this is what you pay for "features", prefer my absorber "Naturally Aspirated".. car also lighter, more efficient, pure RWD JOY.. I prefer to call it "EXCITEMENT", especially when gone off rail. What's the fun of staying on "rail" with the quattro. To reach destination faster? Trust me, there's always another car that reaches before u .. :wink:

astroboy;586259 said:
Heard the electro magnetic absorber cost 4 figure to replace a piece.. this is what you pay for "features", prefer my absorber "Naturally Aspirated".. car also lighter, more efficient, pure RWD JOY.. I prefer to call it "EXCITEMENT", especially when gone off rail. What's the fun of staying on "rail" with the quattro. To reach destination faster? Trust me, there's always another car that reaches before u .. :wink:

a set of front and rear absorber will cost u rm 12,736... hurmmmmm....

quattro;586130 said:
Are you talking about B7 or B8?:) i can tell you alot about Audi...:)

Hi,

Am talking about B8... no prob... get most of the info from euromobile KL... I must say, the salesperson is very helpful... i like them... :) ohh btw... the salesperson is a male if in case u all are wondering...

mizhan;586095 said:
nak pakai audi pulok ko? tok soh la.... gi cari 335i :top:

No lah... bidding for a contract... there is a company in Kemaman that want to rent it for 7 years... doing my calculation for the final pricing...

zamtresco;586352 said:
No lah... bidding for a contract... there is a company in Kemaman that want to rent it for 7 years... doing my calculation for the final pricing...

good luck :top:

A4 B8 2 liter turbo is an awesome car..handling is amazing, it comes with the DSG gear box, has got potential for tuning...just remapping alone from mtm will increase the hp to 270 hp...interior is well built and has the feel of luxury. The car comes with warranty so if absorber fails can always get new one or i just suggest change to adjustable coilovers like KW will cost half of the 12k price quoted here. well that is my opinion i might be biased cause i love audi:)...so i suggest you do more research on audi sites and get the opinions of Audi owners.

cheers

zamtresco;586351 said:
Hi,

Am talking about B8... no prob... get most of the info from euromobile KL... I must say, the salesperson is very helpful... i like them... :) ohh btw... the salesperson is a male if in case u all are wondering...

we not wondoring...now we know you like males :)

Top Bottom