UDM Plate Silver Frame

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RH5

Club Guest
lads... do u know where I could get this silver plate frame..? :cool:

RH5;666753 said:
lads... do u know where I could get this silver plate frame..? :cool:

Kedai Aksessori :) I just had mine changed, RM35 for the frame plates (front + back).

RH5;666756 said:
thanks..! ;)

No problem, most of the accessories shop will carry it and there are many designs so just look for the ones with "BMW" wording and nego for the price :) Installation is straight forward and easy, 2 screws per plate.

nice... does anybody know any similar accessories shop somewhere in TTDI / Damansara / PJ? Just want to save some time here...

aoch88;666757 said:
No problem, most of the accessories shop will carry it and there are many designs so just look for the ones with "BMW" wording and nego for the price :) Installation is straight forward and easy, 2 screws per plate.

very cheap... the one selling in mudah is rm50.... mind sharing the shop you got those holders from?

Join official member of this club and get it for free, among other items in the starter pack.. Some more is Wurth brand, made in Germany, I think.. :)

But not silver border la. I like black border more nice :1:

bcm201005drive_40.jpg

Btw, I still hv this in my store, u can hv the set of 2 for RM60, Wurth brand also.. I think SC selling at double the price..

IMG0917A.jpg

Alex5522;666847 said:

http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+plate+holder-7869680.htm
4556125574.jpg

4596462341.jpg

Wah! Got //M summore.. :1: our printer refuse to print the //M on our holder because Auto Bavaria has registered the rights, so if they were caught printing the //M trade mark on unauthorised merchandise, they will be brought to court.

The one advertise in mudah is not Wurth and open differently, this club used to make those and we used bought those at RM12/pc blank, minimum order 100pcs, without printing. Wurth cost is almost double. Just info sharing la.. :1:

RH5;666761 said:
nice... does anybody know any similar accessories shop somewhere in TTDI / Damansara / PJ? Just want to save some time here...

If you don't mind coming to Ampang/Pandan Indah then I can bring you to a few :) I'm not used to TTDI / Damansara / PJ but literally any of those accessories shop should sell it.

Iylia H;666809 said:
very cheap... the one selling in mudah is rm50.... mind sharing the shop you got those holders from?

astroboy;666856 said:
http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+plate+holder-7869680.htm
4556125574.jpg

4596462341.jpg

Wah! Got //M summore.. :1: our printer refuse to print the //M on our holder because Auto Bavaria has registered the rights, so if they were caught printing the //M trade mark on unauthorised merchandise, they will be brought to court.

The one advertise in mudah is not Wurth and open differently, this club used to make those and we used bought those at RM12/pc blank, minimum order 100pcs, without printing. Wurth cost is almost double. Just info sharing la.. :1:

He is selling RM50 because he wants to make some money and that's normal for sellers :) To be honest the frame is very cheap and they are mass produced. My friend owns an accessories shop and a lot of things have good margins.

RH5;666970 said:
from where..? I noticed that Namidub german plate is quite nice too..

The German plate if you buy with the frame plus shipping, etc would cost approximately RM300-400 :) I like the looks of it too, very nice.

astroboy;666817 said:
Join official member of this club and get it for free, among other items in the starter pack.. Some more is Wurth brand, made in Germany, I think.. :)

But not silver border la. I like black border more nice :1:

bcm201005drive_40.jpg

Btw, I still hv this in my store, u can hv the set of 2 for RM60, Wurth brand also.. I think SC selling at double the price..

IMG0917A.jpg

Bro,

I am only referring and helping ours friend RH5 to find this type of plate which he was looking for (lads... do u know where I could get this silver plate frame..?) Nothing others than that ! Cheers....

Alex5522;667014 said:
Bro,

I am only referring and helping ours friend RH5 to find this type of plate which he was looking for (lads... do u know where I could get this silver plate frame..?) Nothing others than that ! Cheers....

Thanks Alex... at least i got some ideas now.. locals, brands etc... could kill some time in the office... ;p

aoch88;667008 said:
The German plate if you buy with the frame plus shipping, etc would cost approximately RM300-400 :) I like the looks of it too, very nice.

i still get some ppl asking why haven't u change the overseas plate? LOL. or hey is this european plate?
IT IS,but of course with our registration numbers.
total price with shipping would roughly cost 120 american money.
so far no probs with police roadblocks..

namidub;667121 said:
i still get some ppl asking why haven't u change the overseas plate? LOL. or hey is this european plate?
IT IS,but of course with our registration numbers.
total price with shipping would roughly cost 120 american money.
so far no probs with police roadblocks..

yeh but if you're not that type that wanting to spend usd120+ shipping etc etc ....may just pop by PLAYGROUND motorsport and it would cost rm120 MALAYSIA RINGGIT..that's just an option for those looking to make the euro plates locally with a reasonable price tag ....

ICEMAN 13;667130 said:
yeh but if you're not that type that wanting to spend usd120+ shipping etc etc ....may just pop by PLAYGROUND motorsport and it would cost rm120 MALAYSIA RINGGIT..that's just an option for those looking to make the euro plates locally with a reasonable price tag ....

Where is PLAYGROUND motorsport? You mean they can do exactly the same like the one bro Namidub is using? The beautiful thing is also that nice European Union logo beside the plate :d

Top Bottom