UDM Plate Holder from Auto Tecnika

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Spaceman

Club Guest
can any1 confirm these holders r original, coz saw the pics today from Motortrader mag, the plate wordings looks different (better) and selling RM60/pc i think.

plate holders have sooo many versions. got malaysian n imported ones also. u want color logos n better quality can buy wurth.. cost bout 100++ i think.. wat ori r u asking about? ori from bmw?

Wurth..sound familiar eh!
confirm with auto technika, RM60 comes in a pair. aiya, will get them to send to my doorstep tomorrow.. :D

Can this tyke person pm me? I would like to get a pair of those number plates with the bmw logo. Car just got painted and old plates looks out of place. Thanks

Originally posted by 525i@Sep 15 2005, 11:48 AM
Can this tyke person pm me? I would like to get a pair of those number plates with the bmw logo. Car just got painted and old plates looks out of place. Thanks
hello there 525i..... :p
tyke person here! ;)
how can i be of help???u want a pair of the UDM plateholders i c!well if ur in the pj area,come to tt 2nite @ SHOWRU in kelana jaya.its behind the MAS training centre.i'll bring some plateholders as i just got hold of new stock.... :nyehehe:
btw,its now RM46 a pair and not RM50 as was stated by kinaka(dude,i lowered the price almost 6mths oredi lah)

hope to hear from u 525i,btw....u hav pm

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by JYazid@Sep 16 2005, 03:08 AM
Brad,

Pls bring extra to the TT tonight .......

YAzid
haha.....okies yazid dude.
will surely bring thm fo u.
c u there 2nite thn.i'll b there from 9.30pm onwards.
rgds,
-brad-

Top Bottom