Treasure hunt in aid of haemodialysis association of klang (hak)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jarance

Founding Member
BMW Club Malaysia wish to announce on behalf of the Rotary Club of Klang:-The Rotary Club of Klang, has been operating the Haemodialysis Association of Klang (HAK) for the past 15 years for poor and needy dialysis patients, at a nominal cost. This Dialysis Centre located in Persiaran Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang, currently has 52 patients with ever increasing numbers annually. We are organizing a Motoring Treasure Hunt as a means of raising funds to maintain and upgrade our Dialysis Centre. The Treasure Hunt is scheduled for Saturday, 18 February 2012. The Hunt, which will be held in Klang and its surrounding areas, will start and finish at the Padang Sultan Sulaiman, Klang. The Dinner and Prize Presentation ceremony will be held on the same evening commencing at 7.30 pm at Royal Selangor Yacht Club, Port Klang.Event: Treasure hunt in aid of Haemodialysis Association of Klang (HAK)Date of Event : Saturday, 18 February 2012 (Time to be advise during briefing)Venue : Padang Sultan Sulaiman, KlangOfficial Briefing : 16 February 2012 @ 7.30 p.mDinner and Prize Giving : 18 February 2012 @ 7:30 pmRULES AND REGULATIONSIntroductionThis event is a Motoring Treasure Hunt (the Event) and is organised by ROTARY CLUB OF KLANG (the Organiser) in celebration of their Golden Jubilee Celebrations and in aid of the Haemodialysis Association of Klang (HAK). The event will run within the Klang Valley on 18 February 2012. EligibilityParticipants will comprise of Rotarians and other Members of the Public. A minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 adults are permitted per car or team. All participating cars must possess valid road tax and insurance for public road use. Drivers of participating cars may be asked to produce their valid driving license on 18 February 2012.Rights of the OrganiserThe Organisers may at their discretion :a) Refuse any entry of a car which is not road worthy or does not have the necessary road tax or insurance.b) Abandon, cancel or postpone the Event due to unforeseen circumstances.Participants are to note that the decision of the Organiser in any matter pertaining to the Event is final. No protests or claims of any kind will be entertained under any circumstances.RouteNavigation will be by prescribed Tulip Route Sheets handed out at the start of the event. All distances will be in kilometres.WarningThis Treasure Hunt is NOT A RACE. The time allotted is sufficient for finishing the event comfortably and safely. Team members are not allowed to confer or discuss with members of other competing teams during the event. Teams found not complying with this rule may be instantly disqualified.Questions and Treasures, Point Scoring and Tie-BreakDetails will be announced at the Official Briefing.PrizesThere will be Cash and other Prizes. Details will be announced later.Official Briefing 16 February 2012 at 7.30 p.m.All Drivers or Navigators must attend the compulsory briefing.Venue: Dewan Hamzah, Jalan Perbandaran, KlangEntry FeesRM 400.00 per Team (Payment includes morning snacks and a buffet dinner.)Payment must be made before the Event in either Cash or Cheque, payable to ROTARY CLUB OF KLANG.Entriesa) Entries are to be made on the official Entry Forms (photocopy allowed). b) Entries are open with immediate effect and will close on receipt of the first 100 entries.GeneralAdditional Regulations or changes may be made at the Official and Final Briefings and will be binding on all participants accordingly.Clerk-Of-CourseHunt Dot Com(Shandra Dass: 017-684 6697)Entry Form - To download click belowAttachment SUPPLEMENTARY RULES & REGULATIONSTo download click belowAttachment.

..i do this sort of things rather often (orphanages)..so, I will support by sponsoring one team (ill not be part of team, but ill pay for team), and eventually I would like be as an observer there, in case I can make it that day. Either way, am I able to attend or not, Ill sponsor one team (400RM if I understand correctly) .. forming up team im about to sponsor, Ill leave to BMW club leaders to decide..

Let's list out our names guys.

1. Johnj
2. Ecco - (sponsor RM400 for a team )

1. Johnj
3. harisbimmer

Come on fellow BMWCM members and guests - lets support this noble charity event.

I should say i want to join, but my calender date on the 18 Feb is still not clear.

by the way, Rotary Club did buy a table for the AD 2011, so we should return by participating in this event.

Cheers...

1. Johnj
3. harisbimmer
4. yazmeen

let's list out our names guys.

1. Johnj
3. harisbimmer
4. yazmeen
5. dzuljazz2001

BlackCat;709238 said:
Calling calling JayBigbang & Climenta... Wanna go for this?

heyya big bro, thousand apologies coz 18th Feb me having a shipment of strippers from SG for a stag party, and I'm the orgynizer la.. have fun y'all:)

climenta;710013 said:
heyya big bro, thousand apologies coz 18th Feb me having a shipment of strippers from SG for a stag party, and I'm the orgynizer la.. have fun y'all:)

Fook!!! If its those are female strippers you'd better invite me ah... If they are men strippers, you know who to call lar!!!

1. Johnj
3. harisbimmer
4. yazmeen
5. dzuljazz2001
6. Ti-tan (RM2000 for HAK)

TI-tan;710077 said:

1. Johnj
3. harisbimmer
4. yazmeen
5. dzuljazz2001

:listen: .... bro Ecc0 and Ti-Tan, both generousities preceeds your both ... :top:

1. Johnj
3. harisbimmer
4. yazmeen
5. dzuljazz2001
7. dzuljazz2001 (East Coast Geng)

Top Bottom