Toyota Innova

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Dear AL,

its a poor mans Estima the Avanzza is the poor mans Wish,
went to see the car today and I didnt like it, as to me its like a Limo version of the Avanzza but unfortunately it went out of shape along the way. For a little bit more one could get the Naza Ria ..Sunroof / Twin Airbags / 2.5L / leathers and much much more. But it being a Toyota not suprising if sales hit the roof. Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by ALBundy@May 24 2005, 09:17 PM
Is this a poor man's WISH???? Looks like this MPV/SUV may tapau all the SUV and MPVs in the local market. VVTi engine with airbag and etc, G spec retails at RM102,900 whilst the E spec with manual tranny is less than 90k!!

Discussion at motortrader forum.

http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/forum/to...78&whichpage=10
A bit like the poor man Wish cause it does not share the same 2.0 litre engine with the Wish. Its actually a modified Hiace engine c/w VVTI.

Went to view it yesterday. according to the sale person it's only available by April 2006!

Another money spinner for Toyota. using van technology + a bit of body restyling. Heard the handling sucks.

On the contrary, the reviews have generally been pretty positive. I think it should be much better than the UNSER. The platform is similar to the Hiace or Hilux, based on the new IMV concept. NVH is also pretty reasonable for a MPV I was told. Well, when its available I would take a test drive. Slam in some 16 or 17 inch wheels, a bodykit and some nice ICE system...you got yourself a cheap2 cruiser for your family :D

still uses leaf springs for the rear right? Feels good with heavy loads but with light rear loads it's gonna be bouncy. toing toing toing..

Bro, no more leaf springs!! That's why its more of a urban MPV rather than the previous Kijang/Unser which is more suitable for Indonesians as a hardy form of transport vehicle. (plenty of them in Bali haha)

Top Bottom