Totally No brake at all when at highway

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ngyk4949;747776 said:
Bro, estimate how much u repair it ?? Hopefully can claim OPAL insurance if really having tis issue...

hi bro i have pmed u :)

please post a follow up on this on what was the issue and how this was fixed.

Not having brakes is a lethal situation - not something you should take lightly. In USA, this will be a potential legal suit......

good luck.

Finally settle my brake problem...Caliper jammed... cost me rm 490..
ProAuto Glenmarie u1/49 repair my both sides front caliper, overhaul, change bearing, rubber, flushing brake oil....
After repair,they testing my brake system around 1 hour... everything fine....

After driving for few days, my brake system looks alright but the problem is when i stop or brake at high speed, i feel that my steering still hav some vibration although i skim d disc rotor before...izit my disc rotor too thin or 'EXPIRED' ?? wat d minimum thickness for our disc ?? ...any good brand recommend for our e60 ??

ngyk4949;749407 said:
After driving for few days, my brake system looks alright but the problem is when i stop or brake at high speed, i feel that my steering still hav some vibration although i skim d disc rotor before...izit my disc rotor too thin or 'EXPIRED' ?? wat d minimum thickness for our disc ?? ...any good brand recommend for our e60 ??

Maybe time to change for a new one....mine behaves like that last year and was cured by changing the discs.

If you ask around most workshop will recommend ori BMW for discs....if you use other brand some say it has a risk to warp...brake pad can use whatever brand you want.

haywire;749659 said:
Maybe time to change for a new one....mine behaves like that last year and was cured by changing the discs.

If you ask around most workshop will recommend ori BMW for discs....if you use other brand some say it has a risk to warp...brake pad can use whatever brand you want.

ok, thx bro, thx for ur advise...

Top Bottom