Topless Weekend spirited drive

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RedZ4

Club Guest
This weekend, Saturday the 14 July. The route is going to be either Batu Caves to Gotong Jaya via ulu yam road.And if its not long enough, we can double back for the end drive.We meet around 7:00 at the Shell and Petronas gas station on the Sprint Highway (opposite Eastin Hotel). And make our route up to Gotong Jaya. Those confirmed are: 1) RedZ42) raz4513) Msport-525i - e644) Danny5) ah lian Anyone else? btw, Msport-525i... what sort of convertable do you have?

wonder how many of us can get onto the E64??... hehehe... Then can get into the Malaysia's Book of Records... :D

if he will let you... hee hee... if he dun, you will have to sit on the gear shift!! huaaa hahhahahahha!!!

ah lian;230512 said:
if he will let you... hee hee... if he dun, you will have to sit on the gear shift!! huaaa hahhahahahha!!!

Which gear??? ;)
mmmuuuaaahahahahahahahaha

Bro M-sport 525i,

Apologies if we got carried away...just astounding admiration for your ride je....we come in peace!

hhmmmph...this lady veli noti...needs a spank...yyyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaa

anybody got some sort of saw so that I can cut my roof to join this drive.

just use the few jaws that just dropped onto the floor.... hee hee...

XXX, just ask your bmw frens to pinjam you the topless car you were driving round sepang the other day lar.... hee hee....

am sure few more jaws will drop...

this is the "topless" one i was talking about, and yes, its a BMW!!!

XXX;226246 said:
Mickey Mouse Eat My Shorts....what i did today your magical kingdom can take a back seat............yeeeeeeeehhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pictures say a thousand words

mickeymouseeatshorts.jpg

am sure zoggee will eat his teenyweenyitsybitsyorange speedos too if you can come with this cutie. yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:D

ah lian;230525 said:
this is the "topless" one i was talking about, and yes, its a BMW!!!

am sure zoggee will eat his teenyweenyitsybitsyorange speedos too if you can come with this cutie. yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:D

*sigh*:( I'm still not over the case yet la...Cheh!!!!:mad: If he shows up with that topless BMW... I will eat my orange swimming trunks:mad:

Zoggee;230530 said:
Red..

can I join the drive with my Red Diesel Softop?

sure, what kind of car is this red diesel softtop? does it have the proper suspension for that kind of trunk roads at our kind of pace.

RedZ4;230553 said:
sure, what kind of car is this red diesel softtop? does it have the proper suspension for that kind of trunk roads at our kind of pace.

its a monster!!!!:eek:

raz451;230491 said:
Was just about to say this...

That's why la I wanted to tumpang him...kah kah kah

Raz, since u wana jump into the other car, can u pinjam me your car ? hehehe :D

RedZ4;230553 said:
hah..my Red Monster powerplant is a 4 pot 2.8 direct injection.Dogleg gearbox and still running on leafs springs. very hard setting. super torqie.:D

Top Bottom