Titan Shocks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jinman

Club Guest
Have just installed new Titan shocks to my Z3 for RM2500. The shocks are matched with factory springs. After the installation, my car is raised about half an inch. The result? :top: Worth every sen. My Z is so sticky on the road and absorb ripples very well.

Wow! Z3 Crossover? Something that Titan knows about suspension that the boys in Munich don't? For that money. I'd be able to get all 4 Eibachs or Konis, okay maybe pay just a bit more.

No lah. Before the body was like so slammed on the 17inch rubbers (I no like). Now when I drive pass the speed hump, won't kena scratch lor.

mummygohan;331269 said:
raised?? going higher than stock??:stupid:

where did you get the titans...any address and telphone no.? I'm tired of bump scraping

Anyone else tried other shock setups? Looking at bilsteins... my shocks are a wee bit too low. I think the previous owner lowered it a little.

Ya.. I am keen to have TITAN as heard many good comment of them. The setup can be custom too.. high or low, hard of soft

hey fellas, I've heard about TITAN shocks too, locally made & their joint is somewhere in P.Indah. Best thing about these shocks is the 2 years warranty + free setup X 3. From what I heard, as long as it gives way in the 1st 3 years you'll get a free set of replacement. For more info on this, go Google la:D

Top Bottom