Tire

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, you can always go for 225/60/16. It's very suitable for "Malaysia's road", sad... It is perfectly good with no side effect. No worry. Have a nice day!

hi all.

may i knw wat is the best tyre size for E39 18"rims? 245/45/18, 235/40/18 n 225/40/18 which tyre size is the best n does it really got different between 245/45/18 n 225/40/18 in handling or cruising?

going to change soon but don knw wat to choose, hopefully will get a best answer here.

thanks and regards

i reckon higher profiles will be more comfort while lower profile will be less comfort and more to sporty handling. Looking at your size, i think u need to place them side by side to check the differences.

hi all guru-guru.

may i knw if change back to ori adsorber n rims(16")will nd to adjust chamber or not har?

me wanna change my bilestein adsorber back to ori set up.

thanks and regards

Vanquish;203246 said:
Our usual tire shop is Era Maju at Taman Desa Jaya in Johor Bahru. A short drive away from the Jusco at Tebrau City ...

Cheers,
VaN.

hi bro Vanquis.

may i knw Era Maju tyre shop fone num n the person to contact?:D

thanks and regards

Neuton tyres

integramania;241365 said:
Any of u guys have experience using Neuton tires from Indo?

bro,
I know one of our member, Bailey is using these tires. Encik Bailey.........sila beri ulasan!

Just changed all 4 tyres from TyreTown in USJ. Now running on Hankook 245/40/18s. Can't remember the tyre model. Was charged RM560 a pc.

Ask Mr Zoggee 'Pork 4 All' for more info.

Vanquish;203348 said:
Hey bro,

I'm on Toyo Proxes T1R 235/40/18s all round - each costing RM 550.00 from my usual shop. Next change wud be either the Dunlop Direzza or German made Goodyear F1 GSD3 which I can get from SIN for about the same price.

Regards,
VaN.

Has the Tire price increased recently? I have just changed two of my tires to the Proxes T1R 235/40 ZR18 (date code 1707) for RM660 each in Butterworth. Have I been chopped?

Wanna buy tires soon but on a tight budget ler and i dowan to get used ones....Hancook V8 225 / 24 / 17 i heard can get RM340...really wanna see anyone else using Neuton...thread looks quite nice....seen a few cars using it

i was just quoted RM780 for a single piece of Michelin Pilot Preceda II (235/45 17) at Lim Tayar. is that the going price for the PPIIs?

Just to share, Yokohama R1 235/45R17 is RM 400 per pc from Sunway, LS Wheels

bmw7833;242191 said:
RM400?? Woww..good bargain..Will fit in ur rim if u sell it to me..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bro,
These Yokohama tyres are on the rims already, still with 70% balance to go! Good tyres both on wet & dry! Real value for $$$

Top Bottom