The Kookaburra One in Action..!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zoggee

Club Guest
okay...!! here's what the yellow bird can do.!!! :D It was driven by Mr.Nismo of drift.com..see the action here .come Sunday.. :) the Yellow Kookaburra One will be at Sepang for the time attack in Sepang car park...The New Donut King will drive her.. :)

If you look carefully at the end of the video, there are sparks coming from the left rear tyres......coz the guy drifted until the tyre only left steel belts and at night that causes the sparks!

Originally posted by fabianyee@Jun 24 2005, 11:15 AM
Time Attack Sunday lah....
okay...edited..!! :p cheh..!! :p

btw, Fabian...go kick some aSS!!! :)

Kukubura was awesome!!! Same goes for the driver, Mr. Nismo! What happened to the next round? How cum Kukubura din make it?? :blink: :blink: :yes!:

Originally posted by ALBundy@Jun 25 2005, 12:55 PM
Kukubura was awesome!!! Same goes for the driver, Mr. Nismo! What happened to the next round? How cum Kukubura din make it?? :blink: :blink: :yes!:
the Kookabura didn't have enuf drift angle to impress the judges....

actually got angle but the car so small cannot see compared to zeros car so long sure can see more angle lah..what a pity.
i think Zero Lim was smilin to himself when he was paired with Kookaburra but got hell after that.

Originally posted by XXX@Jun 25 2005, 08:56 PM
actually got angle but the car so small cannot see compared to zeros car so long sure can see more angle lah..what a pity.
i think Zero Lim was smilin to himself when he was paired with Kookaburra but got hell after that.
oh yeah man... the kookaburra got so close to his tail.....

Anyway, hope that the kookabura behaves tomoro... :D
Did a 2nd gear u turn and it went into donut mode.... 2nd gear!!!!!
Driver error.. hahahha

whose car is this ah....i see that sideways was smiling in the pix and hypertune says its his car....cunttfusing me la

Originally posted by mafia@Jun 27 2005, 12:52 AM
anyway...kookaburra was awesome man!....i gatal oledi!
Darn, getting the itch too. But luckily I have my own "ASC".... my better half. :D

Originally posted by XXX@Jun 25 2005, 12:56 PM
I presumed eveliwan was laughing at the Kukubura but at the end, the Kuku got the last laugh :D :D What angle?? It looked fine to me! :blink:

Zoggee,

Put up the clips that i passed to you on, so much better since it was in the afternoon.

Can really see the how good the car drifts, the one with Mr.Nismo doing a full cross of the car park was amazing.

Cheers.

How does mines sound now that Puchong is closed for 3 weeks?

Originally posted by Slide@Jun 27 2005, 04:42 AM
Zoggee,

Put up the clips that i passed to you on, so much better since it was in the afternoon.

Can really see the how good the car drifts, the one with Mr.Nismo doing a full cross of the car park was amazing.

Cheers.

How does mines sound now that Puchong is closed for 3 weeks?
yeah..I dun mine going to the Mines again... :yahoo: Its fun there..I can bring my family a long...cool beach like pool. :)

I'll pass the CD to Fabian... B)

Originally posted by mafia@Jun 26 2005, 11:34 AM
whose car is this ah....i see that sideways was smiling in the pix and hypertune says its his car....cunttfusing me la
The Kookaburra Owner is in Puchong...!!! Not the driver in the picture of Hypertune...thats our Mr.Sideways. B)

aiya, i tot is real bird like this :cool:
44c3faf07cbc1fa9.jpg
http://www.nikonians.org/dcforum/User_files/44c3faf07cbc1fa9.jpg

ah lian wan taxi ride!!!!
its been so long since my first ride in the kookaburra driven by mr. nismo!:D

Top Bottom