redsc00301hy.jpg

at last; we all park here.,hahaha
redsc00409rn.jpg

BMW Club Malaysia reserve parking
redsc00498vw.jpg

From the top
redsc00535gk.jpg

Originally posted by vinceLIEW@May 15 2006, 01:32 PM

sorry bro NKTOB, Redearth and everybody that waited there in R&R Dengkil for the convoy...
well, that 3 E46 and an E30 are my friends. the boys are shy and don't mention the sisters(natural shy ler) hehehe.. they don't know how to react in a gathering like this bros... :blush: will ask them to wear skirt when i see them tomorrow ya.... :D
well, i don't think they belong to any beemer club yet... :D
vince...well now tht they hav met the club members...no excuses!hafta join us for tt oredi... :D

i love the motorsport rims on the gals e30 323i....

they were alright lah guys...give thm a chance mah...i'm sure tht we didnt really look welcoming to thm either...

Originally posted by tyke@May 16 2006, 02:35 AM
good job Ice...
u da man....
glad to c tht ur photography skills r getting better every time... :yes!:
hope u had fun bro

rgds,
-brad-
haa.,tenkiu tenkiu

Hi...This is Jane here from Sync Optima. On behalf of AFOS and Sync Optima, we would like to extend our thank you for your generous support and efforts in bringing the kids....I hope you guys enjoyed yourself on the race day.

Sorry that I didn't get to meet the kids as I had to run in between the mall area and paddock area.

It was nice meeting you Kevin, Jefferey, and rest of the guys.....you guys rock!!!

Do give your comment and suggestion so that I can improve further for the next coming events.

:blush:

Thanks again.....

Originally posted by cheaka@May 17 2006, 12:03 PM
Hi...This is Jane here from Sync Optima. On behalf of AFOS and Sync Optima, we would like to extend our thank you for your generous support and efforts in bringing the kids....I hope you guys enjoyed yourself on the race day.

Sorry that I didn't get to meet the kids as I had to run in between the mall area and paddock area.

It was nice meeting you Kevin, Jefferey, and rest of the guys.....you guys rock!!!

Do give your comment and suggestion so that I can improve further for the next coming events.

Thanks again.....
Welcome to the forum, Jane...

Perhaps for the next round, you can arrange 'safe' rides for the kids in the drift machines.. with you behind the wheels. :p

good stuff guys, ICe....wonderful photo of me...kekekeke

dun play play!

Oh...am still a beginner lah....wait wait.......when i touch up the car nicely first...and fine tune my skills first..:aggressive: ...I will definitely bring them around... :eek:k: .....

Originally posted by mafia@May 17 2006, 12:17 PM
good stuff guys, ICe....wonderful photo of me...kekekeke

dun play play!
err sorry,bro.,but which one is you?the one with kahar in the picture?
sorry for not introducing myself :ph34r:

Thanks again.....
err, give me more and more time in the paddock area? hehe :blush: :yes:

Thanks again.....
Wah! Jane from Off the streets to AFOS..good for you.

Top Bottom