AFOS chit chat here

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
...continued

The races began (don't have much pics to show of this.. was so busy... CALLING iCe!!!)... Sepang was shaken by the Asian Touring Car Championship, which was won by German Franz Engstler in his E46 320i followed by Michael Briggs and Md Fariqe Hairuman of Team Petronas, 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Indonesia’s Ananda Mikola won the Formula V6 Asia by Renault which was delayed for quiet a bit. Quoting sithwarrior, "goes to show the French reliability!".

Formula BMW Asia race was won by 15-year-old Earl Bamber (NZL/Team Meritus), and the Carrera Cup was brought home by Team Jebsen’s Darryl O’Young.

In between races, we took the orphans out for a pitwalk. While wating for the pit to open, we watched the local drifters doing their thing at the paddock area.

kid14mh.jpg

Leading the kids to the pit area

drift17ss.jpg

Some drift action

drift23vk.jpg

Takumi???

drift32xr.jpg

drift41rs.jpg

"Wait!! Wait for me!!!"

Originally posted by RedEarth@May 15 2006, 01:57 PM
trying to find ways to upload la....@^#%$# still cannot la...want to upload my avatar also cannot......

:angry:
same here bro @#$%^&, signature cannot, avatar cannot, that's y i just link thm @ my yahoo album..............

While at the pits, the drift demo took place on the straights. Good show. Yeap... no pics of that too... had to stop some kids from running around the pit area :lol:

kid21wt.jpg

Rumah Bakti orphans at Sepang F1 Circuit pit area

pit15ru.jpg

pit28go.jpg

Some club members takin a walk as well...

After that, we went upstairs to look around the Formula BMW area.

upsatairs14zv.jpg

upstairs27mk.jpg

Dunno if iCe is looking at the car or the girl :p

looks like there's more action towards the end of the day.. Too bad I was too tired to stick around... :(

taken from Redearth's album... BMWClub Malaysia Stickers on the ATCC cars...
Image373.jpg

Image374.jpg

tat black moster e30 wit the big intercooler is zeneger fren . he came to our tt before in shoru some time back , some people will remember that car ....his name is ah pat (pen in chinese )
the engine now is 1j if im not mistaken ....

c1p3k, kena tembak kau kau

frens lar and also family member (show full support :p )

wei, Bumi Merah, leg injury mar, how to buy lunch B)

And then, there was a show... :p I wish I had a proper camera with more zoom for this.. :(

dance18pn.jpg

dance27lv.jpg

dance36fv.jpg

And then we visited the ATCC BMW pit area. We spoke to Andreas Klinge and Franz Engstler who were really friendly.

Klinge told me that they might be using the E90 next year, and gave me bits of info about his car and stuff... And also how he managed to squeeze in his car! He aint exactly small.

Group pics, autographs, bla, bla, bla... u know the drill... (iCe!!! Where the pics???)

bmwpit4av.jpg

The kids checkin out the cars. Tyke in the backgroud chatting up Klinge :D

bmwpit24hj.jpg

Slurp!

bmwpit35fv.jpg

One of the kids trying to get out of the car

bmwpit55uc.jpg

Just look at that!!!

bmwpit69gd.jpg

bmwpit42sj.jpg

bmwpit79dt.jpg

Nice roof eh...?

Then we passed our club sticker to the 2 drivers. Now we'll be in every race!! Haha...

engstler029fq.jpg

Passing the sticker

engstler010gn.jpg

Sticking the sticker

engstler033ip.jpg

On Engstler's winner...

klinge8js.jpg

On Klinge's ride...

Originally posted by nikazwaa@May 15 2006, 03:06 PM
upstairs27mk.jpg

Dunno if iCe is looking at the car or the girl :p
weh,i was looking at the tyres laa.,imagining those fix in to my e30.,hahha

just woke up laa,3 days straight dosent sleep,exam sum more today.,i'll post later at night k.,

I've towed this thread to "Your Shots", since there's more pictures than chit-chat.

btw.....engstler is the team owner & driver...
nice guys engstler & klinge...
many thx once again to piedpiper for giving in to my request(more like pleads) to let us meet the ATCC team engstler drivers and the pit!!!

ice took 388 pix of the days events....many thx to him for tht...

rgds,
-brad-

sorry to keep ya all waiting.,
these are some i manage to upload for now,later i'll upload more

AFOS

Top Bottom