And a New Chapter Begins.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
flash;561802 said:
Wahhh, senyap senyap got the E60.... you are on the upgrade path... when getting the F10????

f10? When got money and when the M-sport is out.... but prices are a bit too ridiculous at the moment.
After this purchase, I'm going under the radar and focus on real investments first....

alpina white - bitch to maintain.. heheh.. but damn nice when it's clean and buffed.. really cool cruisin' under the neon lights

enkil;565960 said:
Some of us got lucky already. :)

What, you got a ride already in Affan's E60 or you got a new ride yourself? Don't keep it to yourself only lah - let us robek merobek

Wahhh...tahniah tahniah Affan...plt number pun AFN..initial tu....bila le gamaknya uncle boleh dapat satu e60 ni.

tq for the wishes. Still learning how to drive this car. Must go learn from Mr Robek from Kuantan :D

after a month.....

Yup, after a month, the car has transformed a little bit and I got another toy, the Sony NEX-5 digicam. Nice piece of kit and still learning. So, please bear with the amateur photos. Would like to learn to take better photos.

So, here goes folks... and enjoy... argggh why pictures so small.. re-edit.

first, the car needs a nice shower. So, off to Imola Auto Spa Ampang

looks pretty clean. Quick job but owner pulak hungry... so off jalan2 cari makan...

never been here before so try lah

car parked.. stomach grumbling...

while waiting for food.... take picture of lights :)

yeaa food arrived

burp.excuse me. i'm full.. let's go rempit

where shall we go? fav road.. MEX... and within 10 minutes, arrived here

okay2.. now car shots.. here goes

super duper best performance upgrade 5whp on the butt dyno ///M pedals

changed rims..... i loike loike these rims...

there you go for now..

this weekend maybe do day shots....

perfect combination...... alpine white with style 172 .... just add trunk spoiler to complete M satisfaction, BTW nice ride u have there bro affan .... JOY is BMW :top:

Bro Affan - congrats on ur new beautiful ride..need to follow your footsteps too la...

just got all the interior trims fitted.. yipeee...now can focus on radio... argghh

Top Bottom