The Humble Ride Part 2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by adliz@Sep 19 2005, 09:43 PM
looks ganas..!! nice.. what engine is it? 2.5? speedo shows 260.. i thought most e34 runs out at 240 oni?

anyways, what splitter is that? can point me as to where to get them pls?

allo bro,

m20b25 engine...

speedo - white face, aftermarket. i think the standard ones also runs out at 240 :D :D

regards :wink:

LipisBimmer

Originally posted by mafia@Sep 19 2005, 11:25 PM
smokin!!!

dun fit crystal light...look like camry!...

fit the white signal indicators....like the M5 or just like mine!

MAFIA the man... :D

i'll do that....

crystals are quite nice, but too modern for my taste la....

cheers mate :p

LipisBimmer

beautiful!!! how many Bimmers in Lipisan? I have'nt been to Lipis sure cool place and fun no jamb.

Originally posted by rezzy3181@Sep 20 2005, 09:56 AM
beautiful!!! how many Bimmers in Lipisan? I have'nt been to Lipis sure cool place and fun no jamb.

rezzy,

Bimmers in lipis.... lets see.... 2 e34's (the other one nowhere to be found these days), 1 e30, 2-3 e36's, 2 e28's and some e46 and maybe somemore which i didn't see too often... :D

u are most welcomed here... no jam at all, except for the pasar malam and pekan sari days (a bit laa).... :D :p

LipisBimmer

u know Tengku Perang arrr Strider ? mind asking..... :blink: :ph34r: :aggressive:

Originally posted by Strider@Sep 20 2005, 05:28 PM
You sure knew Tengku Perang

strider,

i knew him... but i dunno whether he knew me or not :D :D

LipisBimmer

Originally posted by lipisbimmer@Sep 21 2005, 12:44 PM

i am thinking about removing it coz too low already. maybe not in the near future la... but then again, it actually complement the sideskirts (in terms of height) and it also protects the bumper. :D :D
Well... if u ever decide to take it off, you know who's waiting in line to buy it... :nyehehe:

Strider Posted on Sep 21 2005, 09:52 AM
Not Tengku Perang himself but the son is my good

oic.....so like tat sure u know his sister lar.....tengku amylia....and tengku asmaliza......

so , u r best fren to whom ? tengku kudin ?

ohhh ok...me just close to d sisters onli....hehehhe :yahoo:

till now still contact them...... :nyehehe:

btw , abg mel is which wan ? selling chicken at pasar.....do u know him strider ? i knom him but dunno his name....hahhaha :lazy:

sori lipisbimmer.....off topic....cheers... :eek:k:

nice ride! I think I met u at the JB ride recently with your wife/gf? Was that u?

I think the only thing missing is the white indicator lights it really does make the car look newer.

Originally posted by DanPromote@Dec 20 2005, 01:51 AM
nice ride! I think I met u at the JB ride recently with your wife/gf? Was that u?

I think the only thing missing is the white indicator lights it really does make the car look newer.

thanks... i think you got the wrong car la bro... haven't been to JB yet this year.. :D

white signals... coming soon, very soon... heheh :p

Top Bottom