the best polisher?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

-berq-

ola there!!anybody knows whats the best polisher?in terms of brand and effectiveness? :D wanna try it out...hehe...and is hand polished better or machine polished better?many thanxs!!

If you have the budget, try the PPS (some sort of paint protection system) Sunway... heard a review from a friend who wrote the PPS article in strait times few weeks ago .. saw his car...Dammnn good.. maybe costs about RM600-700..(not sure).. i am gonna check it out myself soon..
If you are interested, call Raymond (016 323 8480)..

well u could try this forummer by the name of autochild....i think he does detailing and other maintanence work.

pm him lah!
otherwise try kevster lor....he can intro u to the right ppl.

rgds,
-brad-

thanxs brad!!...u hand polished ka machine polished?...shiny jer... :beaten: ..haha

Originally posted by -berq-@Dec 19 2005, 03:51 AM
thanxs brad!!...u hand polished ka machine polished?...shiny jer... :beaten: ..haha
hahaha...me???i hand polish only.....
havta keep it shiny as its oredi old and i need to prolong the nxt respray job so gotta maintain it mah! ;)
ur e21 is also pretty shiny wht!

rgds,
-brad-

pretty shiny...but not shiny enuff... :nyehehe:
obsessed wif mirror shine...haha

If you want it to be really shiny, then send the car to the professionals. However, if you decide to DIY, the first thing is get a clay bar before applying any polishing compounds :)

owh ok...between clay bar n mg body scrub which is better?i've been using mg body scrub for my car but its not that shiny.. :D

Originally posted by tyke@Dec 19 2005, 04:38 PM
well u could try this forummer by the name of autochild....i think he does detailing and other maintanence work.
methinks he is more into maintenence (fluid changes/decarb/injection cleaning) than detailing. :blink:

sifu kev,r u coming for showru tt tonite?if u r,then can meet up there,if not,i'll think of another time.. :D

cheers!

Top Bottom