THANK YOU To BMW Club Malaysia..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

02bimmerz

Club Guest
especially to Mr.Mihzan, Mr.Hisham, Anarkin, Mie Power, Dragon, the Vice President of the BMW Club (M) and to all the club members that has invite the BMW owner's Club from Temerloh for having a minum petang n makan malam with our family at rasta restaurant Taman Tun.. Sorry for the lately.. We feel be honoured with this invitation(after nearly 10 years promising).. But I feel a little bit disappointed bcoz cannot meet with otai members BMW Club Malaysia like Pussy, QD, Blue Panther, Kevster, Yazid, XXX, Silverchair, Zaharudin, Kahar, Nike, Looper Alen and many more.. But I’m very happy to know with another members that I never meet before.. This is the first time BMW Club Temerloh were invited to this gathering with our family since 2002 (meet with BMW Club Malaysia).. Furthermore, Almost 10 times BMW Club Malaysia were invited to our program in Temerloh with Minister, State Member Exco, Pesta Media Idola with Tengku Muda Pahang in 2006, Two times Jamuan Hari Raya(2004,2005), Jamuan Makan Malam, Pertandingan Karoake, etc.. So that, BMW Owner's Club Temerloh want to invite the BMW Club Malaysia to come to Temerloh again.. Lastly, TQ too all... We are really-really appriciate it.. Terima Kasih...

Hey bro,

I think the last time we met was during the charity
event in the presence of datuk zahid hamidi. It was a good event and a job well organised by the temerloh gang.

Cheers

02bimmerz;580118 said:
especially to Mr.Mihzan, Mr.Hisham, Anarkin, Mie Power, Dragon, the Vice President of the BMW Club (M) and to all the club members that has invite the BMW owner's Club from Temerloh for having a minum petang n makan malam with our family at rasta restaurant Taman Tun.. Sorry for the lately.. We feel be honoured with this invitation(after nearly 10 years promising).. But I feel a little bit disappointed bcoz cannot meet with otai members BMW Club Malaysia like Pussy, QD, Blue Panther, Kevster, Yazid, XXX, Silverchair, Zaharudin, Kahar, Nike, Looper Alen and many more.. But I’m very happy to know with another members that I never meet before.. This is the first time BMW Club Temerloh were invited to this gathering with our family since 2002 (meet with BMW Club Malaysia).. Furthermore, Almost 10 times BMW Club Malaysia were invited to our program in Temerloh with Minister, State Member Exco, Pesta Media Idola with Tengku Muda Pahang in 2006, Two times Jamuan Hari Raya(2004,2005), Jamuan Makan Malam, Pertandingan Karoake, etc.. So that, BMW Owner's Club Temerloh want to invite the BMW Club Malaysia to come to Temerloh again.. Lastly, TQ too all... We are really-really appriciate it.. Terima Kasih...

Hi bro! It's been a very long time since we last met. I see the 2002 is almost complete from your profile picture.

Sorry I couldn't make the Temerloh drive that weekend as I was in Melaka for a paintball tournament. We will meet again soon for a cup of teh tarik.

cheers,
alan

How time flies...these pictures were taken in 2007 (taken by Don Franco).

Top Bottom