Thank You Malaysian Army & Police

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cloudbuster

Club Guest
I'm not sure if this is the right section or if it is even allowed to post this. But this is not meant to be a political propaganda of any kind. Nevertheless, as we are able to and lucky enough to enjoy our BMWs (somewhat) safely in this country, we tend to naturally forget the sacrifices our fellow friends from the armed front line who are on standby day and night in safeguarding our security and national interests so that we can continue to have our sacred love affair with our BMWs in a safe environment.Just want to express messages of gratitude and moral support to our selfless troops & policemen in Sabah now who are risking not only their own lives but also the welfare of their families in order to safeguard every Malaysian's freedom, security and interests.Possibly, there may be some visitors to this forum who are in the armed forces or may know someone who are. Just want to do a shout out “We Are With You!”

cloudbuster;811994 said:
I'm not sure if this is the right section or if it is even allowed to post this. But this is not meant to be a political propaganda of any kind.

Nevertheless, as we are able to and lucky enough to enjoy our BMWs (somewhat) safely in this country, we tend to naturally forget the sacrifices our fellow friends from the armed front line who are on standby day and night in safeguarding our security and national interests so that we can continue to have our sacred love affair with our BMWs in a safe environment.

Just want to express messages of gratitude and moral support to our selfless troops & policemen in Sabah now who are risking not only their own lives but also the welfare of their families in order to safeguard every Malaysian's freedom, security and interests.

Possibly, there may be some visitors to this forum who are in the armed forces or may know someone who are. Just want to do a shout out “We Are With You!”

YES.....TQVM from me and my family too.

And May God Bless , Protect Each And Everyone Of You.

Love Always From Us.

Alby325i :):)

..i was in war and i know exactly how it is...respect for police and army fellas over there..full respect from war veteran..

Rocking topic. All the best and thank you!

It may not be an enjoyable thing (I definitely did not find it so. My hangar is close to the TUDM base in Subang and the grief wasn't a pleasant thing to even witness) but you guys are doing this for your countrymen and that alone deserves a salute from every limb.

Top Bottom