Tennis session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RedZ4

Club Guest
Hello everyone,Just wanted to shoot a note out to those of you that might be interested in playing tennis.I started a little group session for guys to play doubles this past couple of weeks and would like to add more individuals to the group.So far we have a few good players playing and I hope to make this a weekly session for all.This week we will have to play at Jalan Duta's Komplex Tennis Negara.Dates are not finalized but we can either play on Tuesday or Thursday.Teejay, Alvin, AlBundy are you guys in this weeks. How does Tuesday sound? I can call to make reservations once we can confirm some guys.Who's in?1. RedZ42.3.4.5.6.

I am fine with tuesday. Could you get the indoor courts hehe!?

Originally posted by ALBundy@Sep 5 2005, 12:29 PM
I am fine with tuesday. Could you get the indoor courts hehe!?
Hey Bundy,
Why play indoors? We are playing at night from 8 to 10 pm so there will not be any sun to break your game down.
The outside is good cause it maybe cooler.

Who's in?
1. RedZ4
2.AlBundy

Tuesday 6th Sept. Duta Courts.

Who's in?
1. RedZ4
2. AlBundy
3. Alvin

hai guys,

Just thought abt it, why go so far,

You all can play in my place Kelana D'Putra for free, Just let me know when and time I shall make the reservation accordly.

rgds.

Sounds good Siva but how is the lights ar? Last week we play at a condo where the lights were not so good. Thats why we dont mind to pay at duta. Sorry ar. But if its good than Kelana is fine with us.

Originally posted by sivabalu@Sep 5 2005, 02:39 PM
hai guys,

Just thought abt it, why go so far,

You all can play in my place Kelana D'Putra for free, Just let me know when and time I shall make the reservation accordly.

rgds.
Thanks for the offer but I don't know where is this place.
Duta seems to be convenient for most of us unless.
I'll have to check with the other guys if they are interested in changing the venue.

Hai, my place is nearby to showru same area within 600mtrs.

Regarding the lights trust shud be OK. Will have a close check tdy just to make sure.

Who's in?
1. RedZ4
2. AlBundy
3. Alvin
4. teejay ( wed and or thurs)

Originally posted by teejay@Sep 5 2005, 10:38 PM
Who's in?
1. RedZ4
2. AlBundy
3. Alvin
4. teejay ( wed and or thurs)
Hey Teejay, if you can't make it today you and I can play either on wed or thursday by my apartment.
Let me know whats a good time.

As for the rest, we are still on for today (tuesday) from 8 to 10 at Jalan Duta courts.

Hey mikey,

the thread is almost dead until you revived it.
Well tennis is on but due to the rainy evenings our tennis is on an ad hoc basis. Generally consist of me calling everyone to get together and play.
Basically, our group consist of recreational and club level players. Nothing below this cause its going to be a less than interesting session. So if you're up for it, come join us. Send me a PM with your number.
We try to play either at Jalan Duta National tennis courts or a new venue at the Taman Tun community center.

Guys,

Where can I buy:

1) Yonex RQS-11 racquet (Martina Hingis model)
2) Adidas clima cool feather II tennis shoes? (As worn by agassi)

RedZ4 said:
Hey Teejay, if you can't make it today you and I can play either on wed or thursday by my apartment.
Let me know whats a good time.

As for the rest, we are still on for today (tuesday) from 8 to 10 at Jalan Duta courts.

Hey guys,

that's cool activities and healthy :D

too bad i can't join man, i'm in melaka aldy to visit my dad coz he needs to go for a minor surgery:(

maybe next time but keep me up date ok :confused:

Stay cool :cool:

Hell Boyz said:
Hey guys,

that's cool activities and healthy :D

too bad i can't join man, i'm in melaka aldy to visit my dad coz he needs to go for a minor surgery:(

maybe next time but keep me up date ok :confused:

Stay cool :cool:

Dude.
We generally hold this weekly so if you can't make it this week it would be next. But this is all dependent on the weather.
If you're really serious, drop me a PM.

finally............tennis kaki!!!!

count me in for the next session, preferably after AD...:D

Alright guys, tennis is on Tuesday Sept 19 either at Jln Duta or Taman Tun community center from 8 to 10 pm.
If you're keen, send me a PM with you number and I'll call you to confirm.

Its nice to see an interested group of people but I'm sure we can only get a handful to play. Sometimes is even difficult to get more than 2 to go out on court.

Well, those of you that posted. you know the time and date. Keep it open. And to the regular guys, you know the drill.

Top Bottom