SWV Silicon Wipers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dUDM

Club Guest
bros...anyone here had or are using SVW Silicon wipers?just met some promoters while shopping at IOI just now. She claims it is:- won't crack or harden, can withstand till 300+degress c- lifetime warranty, as long as it is the same owner!some premium to pay though. RM63 for the pair.so bought 1 to try on the kenari.beemer's one is pretty new. any comments? :D

which part of IOI, i may wanna get some.....

i have a pair of silicons on my car now for 4 years if i remember correctly, no cracks or hardening,
performance still the same as ever, but i clean it regularly.

got it at about 49, but it had to be cut customised to car wiper's length

imagine if i had to change blades every 6 months, how much would it cost after 4 years......looking for a second pair for mum's car, and gf's

maybe i would customised it for my headlight wipers too......

Guys ,

I have a few Dura Edge Silicon Wipers.. This one is really good. Been using for years and still going new..

Interested just pm me.

Cheers !

Originally posted by teejay@Jan 29 2005, 12:16 PM
which part of IOI, i may wanna get some.....

at the foyer(i think it's called) on the ground floor, directly outside Jusco.

promoters claims that they are doing a promo
i don't think you need to customise as they have sizes for most vehicles.

oh, just remembered. they do house or office calls too. $$ is the same.
call Ms Kuan @ 016-348 0665 (the promoter, i think), or
03 - 4295 7378

B)

I am using Dura Edge too! It is really reliable. I got them for RM70 at Shell Auto Serv in Johor Bahru. Try it to believe!

I have a friend who is using them too and swears by them... am thinking of getting them when my current set wears out...

I had been using it b4, the day that they only sell the blade. And now also been using it. For the price paid, i'm happy. (can't afford PIAA)

I had them on mine as well. Long lasting and wipes really well. I have been using mine for 3 years already no sign of letting up yet. Really worth my money compared to the tropicalised BOSCHS!!!

Originally posted by dUDM@Jan 29 2005, 11:06 AM
bros...

anyone here had or are using SVW Silicon wipers?

just met some promoters while shopping at IOI just now.
She claims it is:
- won't crack or harden, can withstand till 300+degress c
- lifetime warranty, as long as it is the same owner!

some premium to pay though. RM63 for the pair.

so bought 1 to try on the kenari.
beemer's one is pretty new.

any comments? :D
If it is as good as it claims to be, it is a good buy, I guess at RM63 a pair. My Borch cost me RM60 already and I can feel it deteriorating already after about 3 months. :(

if got enough interested buyers amongst us here, maybe can arrange for the promoter to come to TT to sell. After all you said she does house calls as well, rite? She chun anot? (hehehheehe) :D

house calls? emm interested if cun..

For that price, do you just get the blades or with the wipers?

Originally posted by c-square@Jan 31 2005, 03:29 AM
if got enough interested buyers amongst us here, maybe can arrange for the promoter to come to TT to sell. After all you said she does house calls as well, rite? She chun anot? (hehehheehe) :D
Ya......ya........Ya......ask the gul come to TT n we can have a good buy......ask her to bring few guls as welllllllllll.......

As I mentioned earlier I am using the Dura Edge wiper. It comes with both the blade and the wiper. It comes with a 5 years warranty card too. You can change for a new wiper set anytime within 5 years of purchase. I think 5 years is more than enough for the price altough it is mentioned on the packing as it can be used for the lifetime of your car.

Vladd,

Whre are they selling the DuraEdge wipers?? Any E34 sizes, 24 inches wor??

Rajan,

U drive same model as mine, i will PM u. Is yrs still under warranty?? I just changed mine, FOC from the car lot, it wont last 3 months, very cheapo type.

Originally posted by affan66@Jan 31 2005, 04:18 AM
house calls? emm interested if cun..

For that price, do you just get the blades or with the wipers?
bro,

apologies for not logging on earlier....busy la.

it comes complete with blades and wipers.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dUDM@Jan 30 2005, 12:06 AM
bros...

anyone here had or are using SVW Silicon wipers?

just met some promoters while shopping at IOI just now.
She claims it is:
- won't crack or harden, can withstand till 300+degress c
- lifetime warranty, as long as it is the same owner!

some premium to pay though. RM63 for the pair.

so bought 1 to try on the kenari.
beemer's one is pretty new.

any comments? :D
dUDM,
Thankx for purchasing SWV silicon wiper from IOI, just a notes to say we are reasy to serve you better.Any question pls reply to sales@sanwonventure.com

Originally posted by SWV-siliconwiperversion@Jun 8 2005, 12:05 AM

dUDM,
Thankx for purchasing SWV silicon wiper from IOI, just a notes to say we are reasy to serve you better.Any question pls reply to sales@sanwonventure.com
eeerrrr whats different btwn dura n swv ?? u do home delivery as well ?? :D

Top Bottom