Stupid Fuses

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hi

i have same problem for my e28.problem with my fuel pump no running.i think fuses.but its ok.and last my foreman said maybe the wiring problem.when we try open and check, yes ! the wiring no good running.my friend change the new fuel pump wiring thats ok now.engine running already.btw when i on the aircond ,the engine no good running.why ? did i must tunning ?

thanks you

OFF topic

anybody can help me ?
where i can get the sunroof rubber ? and post laju to me.i will give the post laju costing.my sunroof rubber its crack and KERAS already. my model :-

1)e28 -year 1982
2)528 model (original form germany)

thanks lots

hi

i have same problem for my e28.problem with my fuel pump no running.i think fuses.but its ok.and last my foreman said maybe the wiring problem.when we try open and check, yes ! the wiring no good running.my friend change the new fuel pump wiring thats ok now.engine running already.btw when i on the aircond ,the engine no good running.why ? did i must tunning ?

thanks you

OFF topic

anybody can help me ?
where i can get the sunroof rubber ? and post laju to me.i will give the post laju costing.my sunroof rubber its crack and KERAS already. my model :-

1)e28 -year 1982
2)528 model (original form germany)

thanks lots

Top Bottom