Steering vibrating while breaking

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Thanks everyone for your contribution towards resolving my steering vibration problem while breaking at high speed. The problem solved by just changing the lower arm BUSH. I'm using M3 bush at the price of RM80x2pc =RM160 only but excluding labour.

I am also experiencing the same problem . Earlier no such vibration . Lately after shuffle the tyres it appears , but not at 80kph but at 120kph and above...below 80kph no sympthom at all .

I admit my tyres is not perfect and one of my rim , i notice dent ( rear ).. could all this contribute to the judder ?

My brake discs , brake pads ,suspensions , lower arms is newly replaced. tq in advance guys.

$$$$ wang besar keluar nie.:(

shiva73;504462 said:
I am also experiencing the same problem . Earlier no such vibration . Lately after shuffle the tyres it appears , but not at 80kph but at 120kph and above...below 80kph no sympthom at all .

I admit my tyres is not perfect and one of my rim , i notice dent ( rear ).. could all this contribute to the judder ?

My brake discs , brake pads ,suspensions , lower arms is newly replaced. tq in advance guys.

$$$$ wang besar keluar nie.:(

rechecked the wheel balancing..

dzuljazz2001;504473 said:
rechecked the wheel balancing..

Yes bro...i did the whole wheel balancing and alignment . I think the next step way forward to get the dented rim done and re-test again . TQVM

Top Bottom