Spray/Paint shop for E60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

joshcwj

Club Guest
I made a very careless blunder today. Since E60 comes with a bunch of sensors when you reversing the car, I depend so much on them. Without realizing the pillar near my left door (E60 don't have sensors on side door), I knock into it causing a small bent at the door. Arrgh! Anyone knows any spray/paint shop which handles E60 professionally? I had some bad experience with a shop which spoils my power window when they try to fix it back after painting the door.ThanksJosh

lol and sad to hear that bro....until now i still will not depend on the sensor, not a proton sensor, bmw sensor, merc sensor or even a ferrari sensor. The best and safest still the conventional way, turn ur head to the back or open the door when u reverse! So far no scratches for using this old-school reversing technique...:listen:

DMeNS;322796 said:
lol and sad to hear that bro....until now i still will not depend on the sensor, not a proton sensor, bmw sensor, merc sensor or even a ferrari sensor. The best and safest still the conventional way, turn ur head to the back or open the door when u reverse! So far no scratches for using this old-school reversing technique...:listen:
hahahahha, i cant agree more with u. i have the original BMW PDC on my E46, i took them out. Its noisy and confusing, i always believe in giving my head some good excercise :top:

Mouse;322876 said:
hahahahha, i cant agree more with u. i have the original BMW PDC on my E46, i took them out. Its noisy and confusing, i always believe in giving my head some good excercise :top:

mouse,

i have the ori PDC on my e46 and found it to be very reliable and accurate..

joshcwj,

a good place would be Yen fatt near the terminal 3 subang..good workmanship and reasonable prices..

sorry to hear and hope u get the dent fixed ok..

cheers

joshcwj;322315 said:
I made a very careless blunder today. Since E60 comes with a bunch of sensors when you reversing the car, I depend so much on them. Without realizing the pillar near my left door (E60 don't have sensors on side door), I knock into it causing a small bent at the door. Arrgh!

Anyone knows any spray/paint shop which handles E60 professionally? I had some bad experience with a shop which spoils my power window when they try to fix it back after painting the door.

Thanks
Josh

Try Pro-Garage Sdn Bhd
No. 16, Jln Pju 3/45, Sunway Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03-7880 5761.
They have plenty of experience in spraying bimmers, benz, porsche and plenty more. Look for either John or Suresh.

Thanks folks. I've sent my car for re-paint. Fuyoh! baju baru for my bimmer.

joshcwj, where did u respray you car?do u satisfy with their workmanship?

Top Bottom