speed traps!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

guru

Club Guest
Where are the traps? i know of 2..please add to it 1) Kesas - from sunway tol towards KL (just under the bridge) normally around noon. I kena a few times there 2)Air Keroh Melaka- just after exit the tol (80km limit), I just kena there Monday @2pm

thanx bro....buy you teh tarik for saving me the speed ticket

safri said:
at bkt kiara near the bridge, most of the time from hartamas..

normally on saturdays morning till around 2pm. all so far shotting traffic from hartame\as on the downhill section under the bridge.

mike3 said:
normally on saturdays morning till around 2pm. all so far shotting traffic from hartame\as on the downhill section under the bridge.

KL to JB km 94+ and km 48+. always there on a daily basis. Kena 4 times this year!!!

Greets,1. Rawang to Bukit Jelutong vice-versa.2. Bidor or Tapah versa.3. Sungai Buloh Restaurant bridge vice-versa.Regards.:)

guru said:
Where are the traps? i know of 2..please add to it

1) Kesas - from sunway tol towards KL (just under the bridge) normally around noon. I kena a few times there

2)Air Keroh Melaka- just after exit the tol (80km limit), I just kena there Monday @2pm

It is about time for you to invest in radar.:D

changkat jering NSH.. ipoh to pinang... always kena there..! just couldnt figure where they were hiding..!

basically, just have to watch out when travelling northbound NSH from kuala kangsar to penang..

Greets,

Dunno if its true or not but I heard that those who travels KL/Ipoh vice-versa @ 170 to 180km & above are free of summons ???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Kesas Highway - from sri petaling to puchong ... most of the weekdays in between 9am to 10 am ...

y i know ?? coz i m the regular customer ... but if u stay in slow or middle lane then should b ok .. dun speeding .. :D

funfer_fahrer said:
It is about time for you to invest in radar.:D

i've had a couple of radars in the past- they don't work very well- my rough estimate 20% of the time, the alarms go of all the time for no apparent reason.

btw- they're illegal in malaysia.

cops use laser now- radar detector is obsolete.

km42 KL to JB just before tangkak,under d bridge..normally on monday n wednesday morning 9.30am-11am....

guru said:
i've had a couple of radars in the past- they don't work very well- my rough estimate 20% of the time, the alarms go of all the time for no apparent reason.

btw- they're illegal in malaysia.

cops use laser now- radar detector is obsolete.
I think even laser is obsolete, they are now using CCCD. Saw a CCCD detector in Low Yatt but I doubt that the small device would be powerful enuff to detect at a distance, maybe at close range. This device is actually meant to detect the presence of any spycam

SAMBK said:
Greets,

Dunno if its true or not but I heard that those who travels KL/Ipoh vice-versa @ 170 to 180km & above are free of summons ???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

So NOT true. I have a ticket to prove it....

a few that i know off....

Lebuhraya Pantai Timur
1. Bridge after Maran Exit Kuantan Bound
2. Under bridge sometimes before or after lanchang exit - Karak Bound (0900hrs onwards)
3. approx. 12kms before Karak Toll - Karak bound (1100hrs onwards)

South H/way
1. Tangkak (north & south bound) - afternoon 1500 - 1800hrs
2. Yong Peng (0000 - 0300hrs) - South bound
3. Pedas - Linggi exit
4. Between Kulai & Skudai Exit

northern... still compiling... damn i hav a lot of summons....

For those travelling to/fro Ipoh - North , please note the speed traps@cctv on the overhead bridge at Kuala Kangsar, Changkat Jering and Bukit Merah. I think there is also one amongst the overhead bridges from KL to Seremban. So what u do is slow before those bridges and speed after that......

owh... like that one ah....? i thought those CCTVs only for traffic surveillance only...? hahah... the one at Sungai Buloh though at the overhead bridge... that could be one...

Top Bottom