Most speed trap summons

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I just suprise that I alway got trap at 80km/h, 90km/h area. But never get before while I driving 200 ++ km/h. I think they force us to go faster.

What a shit, I got I at Seremban Highway. Speed Limit 80 or 90 km/h, I get summonses for 96km/h.

It is really @#XX@#*%

kahl said:
heheh... i wonder... why should the gov implement such SLOW speed limits on our highways? i mean... why have highways when u cannot enjoy the speed? how la to drive even a 2.0l car at 90kph (ayer keroh) or even... 80kph at karak? hmm... just imagine driving powerful supercars... xboleh sampai final drive pun.... hehehe...

This is mainly because there's too many clowns on the road. There are
- people out there who cannot differentiate between overtaking lane and undertaking lane and worst still cannot differentiate between normal lane and emergency lane,
- and also clowns who have very low situational awareness who don't even know their cars' aquaplanning speed,
- and also clowns who do not understand what a converging road is all about.
- and also clowns who need six pairs of glasses.
- and also clowns who switch on hazard light when the car is moving during heavy rain.
- Last but not least, this is why it is called a speed trap.

16 summons ... kow tim 12.. 4 enuff to go to jail and throw away the keys!!

call the interpol!!

There was one time enroute from KL- PD, was doing 190Kmh got stopped they looked at me then looked at my number plate came back to my window I quote he said

" Minta maaf Cik kalau saya hentikan cik, Cik bleh Jalan"

it wasnt the junior officer it was the Chief Inspector.. just my luck i guess..

Maybe u use plat 13 or single digit.I guest:rolleyes: or u really police....:D

Since I got my E46 end of 2002 I have received 2 speeding tickets. It is all strange that all tickets were in kl and the latest was in the sprint highway near the national science center for doing 100 km/h on a 80 km zone.

Never received any tickets when I go outstation.

Why this year don't have "Merdeka discount " 50% for summonses?:D

Still have 3 O/S to pay.:mad:

Who knows, maybe last minute they will announce the Merdeka discount....:cool:

Donald said:
Why this year don't have "Merdeka discount " 50% for summonses?:D

Still have 3 O/S to pay.:mad:

:D if got Merdeka Discount good la... heheh... got somemore summons to pay for!

Kahl
With yr valued customer status..should get bulk discount meh...:) :)
Time to add more weight to the car la.. imagine if they added 10kg to yr car for one ticket! ... :)

Pay your summonses before 31 st August and you are entitled to a 3 days 2 nights stay at Awana Kijal.

* Terms and conditions apply.

kena again yesterday.............on NPE.....afternoon............caught going 90 on a 80 zone...........

i tell u lately my luck with the polisi is realy bad........

last 3 months already kena 6 summons..........

owh... package if pay before 31st aug huh...? hahaha.... awana kijal somemore...! on the way to awana, get somemore summons... lol! off to KBR-TGG-KUA though tonight.... so better watch em speed... hahah....

Top Bottom