Sound on Front Left

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

maccasel

Vice President
Club Committee
Hi Guys, Am having an E34 525i...have been experiencing a knocking sound of late (like loose metal) wen driving on bumpy roads. Had it check and was told that the lower arms and the centre rod was slightly worn..so had it changed..car was aligned...then car felt good (ie had this tight feeling on the steering) all for only 30 mins of driving then it was back to normal..sound came back..went back to check..but they could not detect anything that was loose..mechanic oso check the suspension..all seems tight...to my dismay...found that the front left bumper was abit loose, at the fog light area...but the sound from there didnt really match the sound i have been hearing..so am quite annoyed at these little sounds..especially wen it cannot be solved.. any ideas guys? thanks in advance..

Check the D-bush..I settle my klok-klok sound after i changed the D-bush..RM80 only..

It is stabilizer rubber mounting, so call D-bush which hold the stabilizer. U can try to shake the stabilizer, if it shakable, that sure it's the problem origin.

Top Bottom