sorry dumb question,cannot change bulb

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mika

Club Guest
hi bmwers,ti is me again. i had encounter this problem cannot change the low beam light of my e39,..i have read several forum and bmw handbook which ask me to turn the rubber knob anticlockwise...but when i tried it it refuse to turn! so i thought it stuck so i use harder force until the rubber on the dial turn but the dial didnt...so now i gave up but my height adjuster went haywire :( was wondering is my adjuster broken or it is just misaligned ? really worried ...helppp...helpp...

mika;473591 said:
hi bmwers,

ti is me again. i had encounter this problem cannot change the low beam light of my e39,..
i have read several forum and bmw handbook which ask me to turn the rubber knob anticlockwise...but when i tried it it refuse to turn! so i thought it stuck so i use harder force until the rubber on the dial turn but the dial didnt...so now i gave up but my height adjuster went haywire :( was wondering is my adjuster broken or it is just misaligned ? really worried ...helppp...helpp...

Post a picture of the holder pls.. Maybe then we can advise.

i am not sure about E39 but normally to unlatch, you need to press the locking latch and pull off the connector.
The bulb is usually is hold by a spring clip.

jarance..i have manage to change the bulbs yesterday. i have in fact turned the rubber knob instead of the bulb holder previously (silly me)...lol.. it's all good now... thanks for the help! :D

Top Bottom